icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Picks from the Previews 05-29

Picks from the Previews 05-29

Yestrday was less than stellar. The D-Rays' 9th inning comeback brought me back to just about even par for the day. Not the worst place to be but looking for much better results today... On with the picks

YESTERDAY -0.02 units (after paying MB commissions on my wins)

ARZ at PHI

"The Diamondbacks are outscoring their opponents 40-16 during their current streak, while batting .347 as a team." and Jon Lieber "is just 1-2 with a 4.15 ERA in four starts this month. " coupled with a nice takeback makes the...

PICK: ARZ +136 for 1 unit

STL at COL

"The Cardinals (20-28) have lost six straight road games, and 11 of their last 13 away from Busch Stadium." And they are favoured here? I'll take the home dog, thank you very much.

PICK: COL +104 for 1 unit

NYY at TOR

"The Blue Jays (23-27) have allowed seven runs during a four-game home win streak. They have won five of six at Rogers Centre" and "Marcum, who began this season in the bullpen, is 1-0 with a 2.84 ERA in his first three starts" along with the usual Yankee premium has me leaning in the opposite direction. I'll roll with the Jays again today, in the same fashion as yesterday.

PICKS: TOR +144 for 0.5 units amd TOR +1.5 -107 for 0.535 units

CLE at BOS

"Beckett, though, went 0-2 with a 13.97 ERA in his first two career starts against Cleveland (31-17), both from last season -- his first with Boston." YIKES! Plus he's just coming off the DL? Plus I'm getting +188? Where do I sign up?

PICK: CLE +188 for 0.5 units

BAL at KC

"Leading the surge for Baltimore has been shortstop Miguel Tejada, who is 9-for-19 with three home runs and nine RBIs in his last five games." Check. "Speedy Brian Roberts is also swinging a hot bat. The AL leader with 19 stolen bases is 17-for-39 (.436) with eight runs scored and six steals in his last 10 contests." Check. "Kansas City has been outscored 45-11 during a five-game losing streak, one shy of its season high." Checkmate.
    Relatively cheap price on top of all that makes this one a go for me.

PICKS: BAL -122 for 0.61 units and BAL -1.5 +133 for 0.39 units

Also, an NBA Pick

DET -1.5 +103

Finally, a lean towards WSH +155 tonight, but not enough to pull the trigger on that one yet. Thoughts, anyone?

Good Luck to all

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL tonight Ice!