buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

$20,000 on the Twins ML

Santana is the best pitcher in baseball and Minni's offense is now in gear. They WILL win today at the metrodome. It's not debatable. Minn wins this low scoring game 4-2 or so. Money in the bank, boys. Money in the bank. Not even thinking about this game too much as it's a given for the Twins. Researching plays for tonight. Will make about 11k on the Twins this afternoon and do some serious gambling tonight. Gl, boys.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I feel there is some value on the sox @ +173, so subtract $19,900 from your wager and you got mine on the sox.

later

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Damn, I don't know baseball but I do know Santana hard to fade. I will wait for your nite picks.

hawk 5
    Update your status

beztah, I hope you bet football.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

if a retard calls a coin flip, he is bound to get it right once a while. i like min also.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

pftttttttttttttttttttttt.this guy is a ****ing cracker.the other night he said he was maxing out all ceredit cards and betting every last dime on the giants.AND THEY LOST.SO WHERE DID HE COME UP WITH THIS 20,000??????THIS IS GETTING TO BE A JOKE AND I AM STARTING TO GET REAL PISSED AT THE MODERATORS FOR NOT STOPPING THIS JACK ASS FROM MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS.THIS GUY LOSES 20-50 THOUSAND A DAY.HE MUST BE A ****ING BILLIOANAIRE.PLEASE YOU GUYS DONT RESPOND TO THIS IDIOTS STUPID,CHILDISH,LIE POSTS.ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS THIS IS A BIG LIE.WHAT HAPPEND TO THE 40,000 YOU BET ON THE GIANTS AND LOST THE OTHER NIGHT YOU IDIOT???I SAY WE TAKE A VOTE TO GET THIS SON OF A BITCH OFF THE BOARDS.HES DOING NOTHING BUT INSULTING EVERYONE OF IS BY DOING THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT.HES NOT EVEN WINNING HIS PICKS,HES LOSING.THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF.DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BIG BOY DAN.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

buztah

Bradley, you're posting with half the facts. Did lose the Giants game. That wasn't the end of the story though. A LOT happened after that. Why the hate? If you don't like the pick, fade it. That's cool. Take it easy.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

No one has to respond if they don't want too. Actually buztah always posted winners since he came here so I think he may be posting the opposite of his real plays and enhancing the story with money factors for amusement. Although I do find that you make a good argument for the opposing team each and every time you post a play. If posting the opposite is winning for you then f\*\*k it keep doing it, I know a lot of people who tell others the opposite of their play, it is fvcked but that is why your mother never told you to copy anyones answers from a test their guess is as good as yours, I hope others caught on sooner and faded buztah rather than jumping on with him, although I don't see the value going opposite twins today even plus 170 with sox. buztah good luck with the wsox. everyone else don't be so uptight concentrate on your plays for the day.

buztah

Thanks, AC. You're alright, dog. Cheers!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta like your chances right about now sir. I know there tied and all, but you have 2 men in scoring position with only 1 out.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You appear to be well in control of this game right now buztah. Who's are you gonna let it all ride on tonight?

hawk 5
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    You appear to be well in control of this game right now buztah. Who's are you gonna let it all ride on tonight?
    The world awaits

buztah

Dan

$11k profit from Minni game all on Boston RL tonight. Schilling will bounce back nicely from his disgraceful appearance in NY. Bo Sox will shell Tribe pitchers. Look for Boston to win by 5 or more tonight.

I hope those who picked up on the opposite angle like AC did faded my picks and made bank. The point I made for those who read between the lines instead of criticizing was that you can make an argument to go with any side, even the wrong one. Minni was a straight up call though as this is a new week and board was starting to mutiny.

Now all picks are real deals. Made over 130k last week on bases. 11k so far today and put it all on Boston RL tonight. Straight shooter picks today, boys. Yeah! Sometimes you got to ward off the jinx by mixing things up.

GL, Dan and AC. You boys are alright and sharper than most here ;0)

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You are good. I will watch for you more often. I don't need much more convincing.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    You are good. I will watch for you more often. I don't need much more convincing.
    I'm with you