Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

tue

NY Mets -108

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I'm on the Mets as well. Volquez is a wild pitcher.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Volquez has 10x the heart Harvey has. Harvey considered sitting out the penetrating playoffs to preserve his precious arm. Volquez has started throwing 97 and threw a gem against Houston.

Id take the Dominican every day over the mets prima donna

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

How exactly are we quantifying the heart levels? Is this graded on a scale? Perhaps in mmHg? Just wondering. I am coming up with more ways to improve my system and want to upgrade by utilizing this heart variable. Clearly the Mets heart levels were only high enough to get them so far. This case being the world series. But now perhaps their hearts are not big enough to go all way? I hear ppl speak about how Royals want this more, and want to finish the job. Does this mean anything in baseball? Game requires a damn high skill level. Effort sure. Focus means more. Maybe working harder to keep a steady routine. But I don't know how without being at any practice or involved in any of these players lives you are coming to a determination that any player wants this more. It's the world fukkin series. Everyone of those players would let you fuk their sister for a ring.