bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I want to I can't do it

Anyone have the balls to bet against Santana Monday? This guy just dominates the White Sox it seems like.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Anyone have the balls to bet against Santana Monday? This guy just dominates the White Sox it seems like.
    I don't know if I have the balls, BBD, but I'm considering it...

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think it would be a waste of money seriously.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I would go runline Twins rather than White Sox ML, this is the time of year when Santana heats up and the Twins offense is on a roll, with the Twins, bet for them when their offense is going until it slows and vice versa. They have some streaky players. Most importantly Morneau is tearin it up. He is the key to the Twins.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28246

I like RL myself here. although the sox arestarting to play better, they have a complex vs lefties and santana is one tough leftie.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way! Twins should win this one easy!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'll be taking my chances with the ChiSox tomorrow. Santana has been great against Chicago in the past, but the Twins are only 5-5 in Santana's starts this year. The White Sox are starting to play much better, and Contreras is capable of matching Santana pitch for pitch. Contreras already has a complete game shutout against Minnesota this year. Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't pass up the ChiSox at that price, especially with the Twins playing without Mauer, Crain missing from the pen and Nathan banged up.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll bet against Santana. At -4.05 units he's the biggest money loser of all MIN starting pitchers this year. Contreras is +1.80 units for the season.

cwsulzba

I wouldnt.......

cwsulzba

The Sox just lost to the Rays at home against a tough lefty in Kazmir and u guys are telling me your willing to play the White Sox against Santana in the Metrodome?

Against a Twins line-up that is currently scoring runs?

Right around the time of the year the Santana picks it up?

After losing to the D-Rays at home?

All because of the stupid +180 or whatever it is? Please, wake up and do not throw away your money, but if you do bet.........good luck.

cwsulzba

I think I am going to parlay the run line on the Pirates and the Twins. It pays out a little more than 4-1 if you guys are interested in good odds. I think that is a lot more likely to happen than the Sox beating the Twins tomorrow.

cwsulzba

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll throw my money away. Contreras has a good track record vs. MIN that makes this worth a small play.