rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

This series is going to be great no doubt about it. but the Royals just have more talent

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post

There's no such thing as an expert. The people you're referencing are nothing more than touts and propagandists. I listen to sports talk when I'm driving and 90% of the dialogue I've heard over the past week has been pro Mets winning this series. This is coming from outlets like ESPN, FOX and local channels.

I would think a panel of 30ish media personalities is more fact based than a 90% embellishment pulled out of your azz but OK . Your media is bigger than mine. I mean how can you argue with sports talk radio? They're not propagandists at all.

In the end it's a matter of opinion. All I've heard is "Royals are destined to finish off what they failed to do last year. Losing with a runner 90 feet away in Game 7" or "Royals hit 95 mph + fastballs better than anyone so the Mets pitching is void" or "Royals never strike out so it will negate the Mets strength". So my opinion is that the public at large prefers the Royals as well as most network talking heads. The Royals are the story which is why the Mets were only -115 for the series and not -130 or more.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So many people in this thread are about to get embarrassed by a guy that barely watches baseball and could still analyze this series better than guys that have been watching for 25 years.

i will bump this once the royals smack the mets two more times

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So many people in this thread are about to get embarrassed by a guy that barely watches baseball and could still analyze this series better than guys that have been watching for 25 years.

i will bump this once the royals smack the mets two more times
    bump the thread when you upload a bet slip.....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    bump the thread when you upload a bet slip.....
    Got this line with local. Not to mention I put an extra 1000 online right before game 1 started because local wasn't answering call to put another grand. Didn't even post the extra g bet. I will be happy to upload anything just as I have in the past on this site. But it will result in consequences if you question me rookie. Typically a two month ban from SBR.

JJ Gold usually handles these.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Give Goat his due,hes been right on the money so far. KC superb batting has trumped the Mets supposed dominate pitching.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

You made the right call here man. Nice.

First 123