EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Late Games

Whatcha got?

Rox-Giants ---> Lean to the Over (9). Just a hunch. Buccholz got rolled the last time the teams met in COL. Lowry is solid, but probably can get touched up for 2-3 runs.

Brew Crew-Pads ---> Peavy is ridiculous, but there is no value whatsoever with him unless you go SD RL +120. Can't touch the Brewers at this point.

Cubs-Dodgers ---> Tough call here. Wolf has been lights out and the Cubbies struggle against lefties. Hill has been in a funk for over a month. I like LA -124.

'Stros-Dbacks ---> Even with Roy Oswalt pitching and his 6-0 lifetime record vs. ARI, can't find any value with HOU until they start winning again. Roy O has also struggled some on the road this year. Think Livan Hernandez at +127 is a great value. He did get ripped by the Stros on the road, but his home starts have been phenomenal. This might be the best play/value of the day in my opinion.

BoSox-Rangers ---> If the rain stays away, I like the Over in this one despite the high total of 11 (-115). Loe for the Rangers has given up 5 or more runs in 5 of his last 6 starts. I think Tavarez is due for a subpar outing as well.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

good calling day EP36

congrats hope you took all the selections

again very nice