POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Is this real life?

Kansas City -1 (+200) at home in game six against a guy who just officially became the most pathetic starting pitcher in the history of postseason baseball?

I'm not pretending the Royals are a lock or anything, but +200 in this spot seems like a great value.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Kansas City -1 (+200) at home in game six against a guy who just officially became the most pathetic starting pitcher in the history of postseason baseball?

I'm not pretending the Royals are a lock or anything, but +200 in this spot seems like a great value.
    Gotta do the research before you pound anything!

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Blue Jays can easily win this

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Royals seem to be teeing up really well on 1st pitch fast balls. This is a home game that clenches the the ALCS. Yes, great value!

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    Blue Jays can easily win this
    Not pretending they can't. But +200?

Ebe
    28-1

plus you are giving up -1 against Price.

To win the bet Royals have to win by 2 or more.

Not sure how good a chance of that happening it is.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

plus you are giving up -1 against Price.

To win the bet Royals have to win by 2 or more.

Not sure how good a chance of that happening it is.
    Price has shown he isn't a postseason pitcher. Plus the Jays pen isn't good. Plus Jays games are often decided by multiple runs. So Royals RRL is the play here.

Ebe
    28-1

Price could easily go out there and shut them down tho.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

The value is insane lets be real. This series has been coin toss every game. I like Royals anyway +200 seems silly.

POOLSIDE

Price could easily go out there and shut them down tho.
    I don't know why you keep saying this. I've made it clear in both my posts that I agree, this could very realistically happen. But to get this number in this spot appears to be an amazing value. Any single bet can lose, but if you were able to make one bet a day with this sort of value, you'd be up a lot money by season's end.

I'm also of the opinion that the Jays are the public's darling. I expect their game five victory will have most casual bettors thinking that they've figured things out and that how could anyone stop those hitters blah blah. Game five always felt like a concession by the Royals. I don't see this series going seven.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I don't know why you keep saying this. I've made it clear in both my posts that I agree, this could very realistically happen. But to get this number in this spot appears to be an amazing value. Any single bet can lose, but if you were able to make one bet a day with this sort of value, you'd be up a lot money by season's end.

I'm also of the opinion that the Jays are the public's darling. I expect their game five victory will have most casual bettors thinking that they've figured things out and that how could anyone stop those hitters blah blah. Game five always felt like a concession by the Royals. I don't see this series going seven.
    Maybe you like the royals, that's fine, but being in love with -1 +200, is the same as being in love with the ML at +127

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Maybe you like the royals, that's fine, but being in love with -1 +200, is the same as being in love with the ML at +127
    Except that both the Blue Jays and the Royals, in fifteen games total, are yet to play a playoff baseball game that was within one run. In this scenario, I'll risk the push for an extra 73 cents.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

If you watched game two, Price was very solid through 6 innings. Jays had a great shot to win that game were it not for that one mistake.

supernelly007
    supernelly007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    If you watched game two, Price was very solid through 6 innings. Jays had a great shot to win that game were it not for that one mistake.
    To add Price vs Royals is a more favourable match up for the jays based on stats. Also jays were winning game 2 until there 7th inning collapase that started with Bautista and Goins error.

I absolutely love the Jays tomorrow.