unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Mets (DeGrom) -110 to take game 3

I know, I know, I am a hardcore Mets fan and the last thing to do is follow your heart in sportsbetting. Having said that, the Mets have by far the superior pitcher on the mound tonight and he is a great big game pitcher as his first postseason start ever was one for the record books with 13Ks. I will play on Mets to take a 3-0 lead tonight.

Good luck to all, enjoy the game

Let go Mets!!!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

tough tough spot for the mets here IMO

DeGrom got into a lot of trouble, had no command early against LA, if he doesn't have it those Cubs hitters will rake

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That's a good line you have to take him

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

DeGrom got into a lot of trouble, had no command early against LA, if he doesn't have it those Cubs hitters will rake

That is true, his 2nd start against the Dodgers was sloppy and he pitches better at home but at this price with a couple of extra days of rest should bode well for him. I don't anticipate the Mets lineup having trouble getting runs off of Cubs starter. People always want to talk about how dangerous the Cubs lineup is but Mets are the team that lead in runs and homers after the trade deadline so we shall see how it plays out. If I can get DeGrom at almost even money against Cubs third best pitcher, I will take it everytime

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

wind? still 10 mph? is that enough for balls...one day i'm going to go to Wrigley and try and get somebody to teach me how read the wind I mean when its 17 mph blowing straight out that's pretty clear but this blowing right to left reading the flags etc is confusing to a so cal guy we only have wind in the high desert.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

This will probably be the game cubs win. I know it sounds crazy but that's how betting works. I know lines don't always mean much but, it's favoring cubs right now.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    This will probably be the game cubs win. I know it sounds crazy but that's how betting works. I know lines don't always mean much but, it's favoring cubs right now.
    I hear ya, Cubs are back in their own stadium, back against the wall, it makes sense. I just think we will see the Game 1 DeGrom against the Dodgers. He has pitched very well when Mets needed him. I see what you are saying though, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Cubs win, they are a solid team.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I know, I know, I am a hardcore Mets fan and the last thing to do is follow your heart in sportsbetting. Having said that, the Mets have by far the superior pitcher on the mound tonight and he is a great big game pitcher as his first postseason start ever was one for the record books with 13Ks. I will play on Mets to take a 3-0 lead tonight.

Good luck to all, enjoy the game

Let go Mets!!!!
    if u are a mets fan and have put money in all their games they've played so far (like me) the profit has been outstanding . Now let's look at the game for real. The Mets bats haven't come out yet , their pitching has them here 2-0. David wright a non factor , Duda a non factor , cespedes another non factor . So say all u want about the Cubs not hitting and due to hit , yeaaa the mets bats are due to come out too! And they are facing at best a #4 starter tonight. Cubs have their hands full with the mets ace .

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    if u are a mets fan and have put money in all their games they've played so far (like me) the profit has been outstanding . Now let's look at the game for real. The Mets bats haven't come out yet , their pitching has them here 2-0. David wright a non factor , Duda a non factor , cespedes another non factor . So say all u want about the Cubs not hitting and due to hit , yeaaa the mets bats are due to come out too! And they are facing at best a #4 starter tonight. Cubs have their hands full with the mets ace .
    Agree, Grandy and murph have done all the damage. Many solid hitters on both sides struggling, many are bound to join the party, that's why I focused on pitching. If you want to talk hitting, these two clubs were 1 and 2 in home runs in the NL so that is pretty much a wash. The mismatch is in who is starting the game.

And no I haven't bet all season long and usually stay away from betting my favorite teams unless there is an obvious advantage at a solid price, this game fits the bill. Now we will see if it turns out that way

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    And all those factors in favor of the Mets and yet it's a pickem game. Interesting

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Mets, sweeping this series. Watch...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

What's with deGrom not being good road talk? He was amazing on road this year was he not? Kind of feel like line says Cubs and they get this 2-1 but obvious pitching mismatch here. Long term won't matter Muts ov KC in the WS.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    What's with deGrom not being good road talk? He was amazing on road this year was he not? Kind of feel like line says Cubs and they get this 2-1 but obvious pitching mismatch here. Long term won't matter Muts ov KC in the WS.
    Not saying he is bad home or away but at home for the year his ERA is 1.99, away his ERA is 3.09

jjgold

Cubs will start to press as game goes on if tight kind of like Toronto

They know it is a must win

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Mets won't beat royals

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Mets won't beat royals

Ya, just like there wasn't a chance the Mets were going to beat the Cubs.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, just like there wasn't a chance the Mets were going to beat the Cubs.
    They haven't yet

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I think they beat KC personally much better pitching. Wouldn't be surprised at all if KC won and doubt I bet but gun to head I would take NYM for series. Fukking disgusted watching these KC games I've bet like 2 mlb wagers past 5/6 weeks. Last one was taking KC gm 1 last series which lost. Going into this one I said ton of runs be scored overs are the play. Haven't bet 1:/

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    They haven't yet

as far as I know, Royals haven't advanced either

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Don't kid yourselves guys KC definitely moving on! I said going in if they get back to KC up 3-2 it should be there's.......might not even make it back to the K lol

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

I'm on mets ML big tonight.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    I'm on mets ML big tonight.
    I think me too

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Oh yeah. DeGrom vs. Hendricks ... I'm sure the Mets were afraid to get off the bus at Wrigley.

Fact is neither fan base really knows how to handle a postseason. Crazy ideas form, get voiced, repeated, reinforced, and within 36 hours Cub fans are saying warm weather will help their bats and that DeGrom is in trouble (with his extra day rest following two amazing starts). Yet Cub backers really don't address their own starter or the bats in the Mets lineup.

So just like that a mismatch is rated a pick'em.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave ByeShea 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

This one tough I wanna play but think I'm staying on sidelines again lol. According to lines looks like Cubs and under the plays. Everyone and their mom on the over but hasn't budged from 7.5 and under juiced but I want no part of under here. Bol boys!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well boys, game on, enough speculation, let's go Mets

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

I took the Metropolitans!...BOL to everyone

unde0087
    Did we win?

Mets are going rock this guy lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

The murph

jjgold

nothing fukin easy

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Mets, sweeping this series. Watch...
    Hate the Mets but 1 more and its over. You'll see....sweep city

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh yeah. DeGrom vs. Hendricks ... I'm sure the Mets were afraid to get off the bus at Wrigley.

That was great.

jjgold

Cash it

Everyone had this

Great work