The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

5/26 Ganchalysis: Plays I'm looking at

Pitt and White Sox as I mentioned in my other thread.

Dodgers ML: The Cubs just aren't a winning team, and Zambrano is emblematic of that. He may throw an 8-inning, one-run gem, but if he doesn't, the Cubs will be hard-pressed to win this game, and I don't think they should be favorites on the road here. Either Zambrano, their pen, or their lineup could not show up today and give the game away.

Atl ML: Carlyle was good in Triple A this year, and Eaton is vulnerable vs decent lineups like Atl's. Atl should be a favorite here IMO, not even up with Philly as they currently are.

Mets RL: If Obermuller keeps Florida in the game, or if Maine gets hit, Florida will probably win. But a more likely scenario will be that Obermuller gets hit, Florida's pen gets hit even more, Maine has a decent start, and the Mets pen closes it out reasonably well. If that happens, the Mets should win by more than 1. Out of the Mets' 16 road wins, 15 have been by more than 1, and 7 have been by 5 or more. This game has the makings of one of those.

Pitt/Cin over: Pittsburgh should be competitive in this game, but the over is a good bet IMO as well. Arroyo might pitch a good game, but he could easily get hit. Chacon could pitch a good game, but he could easily give up close to 9 all by himself. And as we saw yesterday, unless Arroyo pitches a complete game, the Cincinnati pen could give up close to 9 in an inning or two itself. This play is not the greatest because Arroyo is set up for a good start tonight, but this is a low total IMO considering the park, bullpens, starters and lineups.

SD ML: Germano is a legitimately quality starter, and he and the SD pen should be stingy with the runs tonight. On the other side, Vargas is good, but he has bouts of wildness and doesn't go deep into games. At home with a good starter and an effective pen, San Diego is in a good position for another win, and should be more than a small favorite IMO.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the dodgers game.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to see the those lineup cards before pulling the trigger on that Braves/Phillies game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Lets cash on them Dodgers, out of the games you posted, thats the only one I'm on.