Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Texas Ranger ML............

I hate myself for even playing this and I know the mighty value word is thrown around this forum everyday but really this has that and then some. I don't believe there's any chance you could play this ten times and not earn a profit.

Gallardo thrown two gems this season (once at rogers) against the Jays. Yeah I know first time around wasn't the super stacked line up we now see from the north but that second time around (albeit in Arlington) was. Price has been HUGE since coming to TOR, guy is an ace, stud, add any elite pitching name here, buttttt he's been allowing plenty of base runners in the latter half of the season and his pitch count has got really high in many games early in that time. Guy had the goods to get out of pretty much all those situations though and he may do so again.

There's a few big bats in that Rangers line up with eye catching numbers v Price i.e Elvis, Hambone, Choo and Beltre must be getting calls from the pen because he smokes him.

Maybe I'm over reacting as big Jays fan and trying to turn this into a win win scenario but I thibk the Rangers are the play here.

Game should finish under the posted total also, only way it doesn't is pen melt down which both teams are very, very capable of.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

There's a few big bats in the Rangers lineup. There's a "few" big bats in the jays lineup as well.

Something nullifies those rangers bats though .. His name is Price.

wilburz
    wilburz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

im a big jays fan, Gallardo has pitched well against the Jays this year, and Price is 0-5 with a bad,bad ERA in his playoff career, this is a different jays team and the whole Rogers Center will be bumping but I am even debating taking the Rangers +200 is just too juicy , I probably wont bet it, but I have been on been back and forth on it

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Took Rangers +1.5 -105
    Jays under 8 -109
    Astros +128

My picks Bol

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I like it

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

On the Rangers also ml and +1.5

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

not going to happen bud...Jays -1.5

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    thats very possible ...could be 5-0 Jays < I know this , but someone has to be on the other side lol

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    👍🙌👌