Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

I don't care who is pitching....

I will not bet against the Pirates at home in an elimination game!!

I can hear the crowd now... "Jakey...Jakey....Jakey" He will be all sorts of fukked up..

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Wow ... if you're counting on Jake to have a bad game thats not a good angle to take lol .... Cubs are gonna shutout the Pirates tonight and it wouldn't be the first time Jakes done that in Pits house lol ... Cubs 5 Pirates if they are lucky 1

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

He excels cause of his preparation. He is the most physically fit player in the game tonight. He eats clean, and is mentally tough. That shit goes a long way! He's not an out of shape johnny cueto who was blessed with his stuff. Arrieta treats his body better than anyone, and because of that he will succeed tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Wow ... if you're counting on Jake to have a bad game thats not a good angle to take lol .... Cubs are gonna shutout the Pirates tonight and it wouldn't be the first time Jakes done that in Pits house lol ... Cubs 5 Pirates if they are lucky 1
    I guess I need to start anew thread for today: " Final Score" You were the closest yesterday at 3-1. LOL. Sign up.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrandt87 View Post
    He excels cause of his preparation. He is the most physically fit player in the game tonight. He eats clean, and is mentally tough. That shit goes a long way! He's not an out of shape johnny cueto who was blessed with his stuff. Arrieta treats his body better than anyone, and because of that he will succeed tonight.
    This ^^^^^is actually a great angle