Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

+121 Pirates .....

I know Arrieta had a second half of the ages . I mean he was the best pitcher by far the way he dominated games. And most likely will dominate the Pirates lineup. But Cole is no scrub either , the Cubs lineup has its flaws and can be pitched to. The game is in Pittsburgh . And if u followed them this year , Pirates were the most dangerous/feared team at home. No lead is safe with the way they can rally at home. Take the plus money. Take +121. Unreal value . I was expecting Pitt to be slight under dogs. Not +121

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    I know Arrieta had a second half of the ages . I mean he was the best pitcher by far the way he dominated games. And most likely will dominate the Pirates lineup. But Cole is no scrub either , the Cubs lineup has its flaws and can be pitched to. The game is in Pittsburgh . And if u followed them this year , Pirates were the most dangerous/feared team at home. No lead is safe with the way they can rally at home. Take the plus money. Take +121. Unreal value . I was expecting Pitt to be slight under dogs. Not +121
    GL man.

KD Esq.
    KD Esq.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1186

I really like this as well. Nothing sexy about pitt and thats why they are undervalued. Give me the team with experience, home field, plus money and imo the better pitcher. Oh and the cubs are cursed.