deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Happy Friday! Marlins Angels Dodgers

Miami TT Over 3 -115
    Miami is red hot offensively on the road at the moment. They have scored a minimum of 3 runs in 13 of their last 14 away games. Combine that with the fact that Scherzer has been getting hit at home lately, he has allowed a minimum of 3 ER in 5 of his last 6 home starts and opposing teams are scoring a minimum of 4 runs in 7 of the last 8 games Scherzer has started at home. Scherzer has shut out Miami twice this season but that was AT Miami. In Washington, Miami managed to get 4 and 5 ER in 2 meetings this season against Scherzer.

Angels 1st 5 innings -110
    Andrew Heaney is a stud in the making. I am still ticked the dodgers traded him for a declining Howie Kendrick. Heaney has allowed 2 ER or less in 4 of 5 road starts since being called up in June. The angels have supported him with a decent amount of runs. The twins have supported Pelfrey with 2 runs or less in 7 of his last 9 home starts. I feel more comfortable with the 1st 5 because I would rather not deal with the bullpens.

Dodgers 1st 5 innings -200
    Greinke has allowed 1 ER or less in his last 11 home starts. Are you kidding me??? Lay the juice on the 1st 5 because you do not want to deal with the dodgers bullpen, trust me. My boy will cash this shiit for you. Assuming the dodgers offense shows up that is.

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

I like the Miami TT Ov 3 🍻

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

I'm with you on the angels ff. Heaney has been showing some great stuff. BOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by deadstare View Post
    Miami TT Over 3 -115
    Miami is red hot offensively on the road at the moment. They have scored a minimum of 3 runs in 13 of their last 14 away games. Combine that with the fact that Scherzer has been getting hit at home lately, he has allowed a minimum of 3 ER in 5 of his last 6 home starts and opposing teams are scoring a minimum of 4 runs in 7 of the last 8 games Scherzer has started at home. Scherzer has shut out Miami twice this season but that was AT Miami. In Washington, Miami managed to get 4 and 5 ER in 2 meetings this season against Scherzer.

Angels 1st 5 innings -110
    Andrew Heaney is a stud in the making. I am still ticked the dodgers traded him for a declining Howie Kendrick. Heaney has allowed 2 ER or less in 4 of 5 road starts since being called up in June. The angels have supported him with a decent amount of runs. The twins have supported Pelfrey with 2 runs or less in 7 of his last 9 home starts. I feel more comfortable with the 1st 5 because I would rather not deal with the bullpens.

Dodgers 1st 5 innings -200
    Greinke has allowed 1 ER or less in his last 11 home starts. Are you kidding me??? Lay the juice on the 1st 5 because you do not want to deal with the dodgers bullpen, trust me. My boy will cash this shiit for you. Assuming the dodgers offense shows up that is.
    Excellent post, well thought out and a lucid argument for your selections.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Thank you Magner

Rojassss and Deeee 2 former dodgers give us the W.
    Angels PPD
    Let's GOOOO Greink!!!!