FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Flyin Wednesday

What's up gang? Just another day right? Read if you want...

Name:  arod.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  195.1 KB

Yankees +125

The Yankees had a chance in the late innings last night vs the Rays, but came up short. Had a pitcher who Girardi knew he was only going to get five innings out, who pitched for the first time in nearly three months...had a professional pinch runner screw up a play in right field that played a toll on the game, and had a rookie reliever give up two earned runs. That moved them three games behind the Blue Jays. Two tumbleweeds in the Yankees bullpen were responsible for four earned runs after the fifth inning, so you know they won't be pitching tonight. If things so well look for Betances or Miller tonight. The Yankees did have a poor hitting performance last night only recording five hits on the box score. Second in the league in Scored Runs playing Away, the Yankees trying to maintain the Wild Card spot should continue to hold their 4th place in OBP% on the Road position. The Yankees do hold a 58.5 winning percentage when coming off an away loss in which they had under 5.5 hits, and playing on the road in the last three seasons - winners of their last four in this situation. Chris Archer for the Rays is good, we know that - His team has won each of his home starts vs the Yankees over his young career, but did lose his last two starts vs them (which were at New York). A small trend I saw with Archer pitching at home when the total is exactly 7.0 I saw was - the over is 5-1-1 when Chris Archer is at home vs a RHP and the total is exactly 7.0. This Yankee energy is high believe it or not, the dog value is too good to pass up. Ellsbury who is now 0 for his last 25, am expecting a hit tonight if he plays.

Good luck boys see you after the games....

FlyinAir
    SDQL

I am really liking the movement in the Cubs/Pitt game. The Cubs should not be -140/130 away favorites after two poor low scoring performances, even with Arrieta on the mound. Game should be sitting at -125. The highest line movement swing I've noticed in favor of the Pirates is at one point the highest being +138 and the lowest being +121. I'll be seeing you boys later, go Yankees!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Pittsburgh was the first play I liked today, you going to make a play on them aswell?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13074

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Pittsburgh was the first play I liked today, you going to make a play on them aswell?
    Against Jake ???? After what Lester did to them ????

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Against Jake ???? After what Lester did to them ????
    Yes

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yes
    Then, I will condescend to one of my best buddies.

FlyinAir
    SDQL

No play against the Cubs tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    No play against the Cubs tonight.
    Brother, I was doing well. Got BLOWN out yesterday. LOL. Can't play them all, wish I could. Best of Luck tonight.

FlyinAir
    SDQL

Betances got out of a jam in the bottom of the 7th, Yankees up 2-1...and Ellsbury got a hit tonight like I expected, make it two actually

FlyinAir
    SDQL

Glad to see another pick was Infavor of the line movement.
    Winner!