bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talk about one wild game in Florida tonight

The Phillies get 3 runs in the top of the 9th inning and had a 4 run lead. Then Brett Myers gives up 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th inning. Now were going into extra innings.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe they called Abercrombie safe on that play where the throw beat him by 15 feet. I couldn't tell if he was safe or not, but you just don't see that called.

bigboydan

I wasn't watching the game on tv Razz. I just happen to catch it on the scoreboard.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just showed it on Baseball Tonight, was crazy. The catcher thought Abercrombie was going to run him over, but he just slid right under him.

bigboydan

I'll have to catch that on sportscenter later tonight.

Looks like the Phillies just took the lead back 8-7

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Brett Myers hurt himself in that game too.

bigboydan

I imagine Philly backers are happy to hear that news looker. I mean after all he damn near gave them all a heart attack tonight.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL if that game wasnt rigged to make phillies lose the runline... i don't know what game is rigged then.

guy on 3rd.. no out... phils up by 2...bunt to 1st base... 1st baseman throws the ball home? And hes a major leaguer? And its not like the play was even close at home. If he makes the right play there... the game is over before the play at home. I bet the phillies in that game.

This is why I never bet the runline... because it is rigged alot of the games.

pat venditto

I actually was laughing my ass off. Thats my way for dealing with rigged sports games.

pat venditto

btw brett myers should be pitching in little league.... I think he took himself out after that wild pitch because of embarassment.