gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

MLB Tuesday Holla

Went 5-3 yesterday (Monday) for a profit of about 1.5 units. Good day.

Picks for Tuesday:

Dodgers -183. It can't be overstated how good Kershaw has been the last two months. He has been absurdly good, I honestly think people haven't noticed how ridiculous his numbers have been. He started off slow but he is in absolutely phenomenal form right now. He's done me well the last few months... Taking him again here. If you want to take Dodgers First 5 you can, but I'm just playing the full game. The Under might also be in play.

Other plays:
    Twins/Royals Over 8
    Brewers -117
    Rockies/Padres Over 7.5 (Love this one again, same as yesterday).
    Rangers -128.

Will possibly add a few more plays tomorrow, but those are the picks for now. BOL all.

gregmav1

Adding Blue Jays/Red Sox Over 10 because why not. Balls will be flying out of Fenway tonight.

Dodgers dropped over night, really which I had waited until this morning to play it but oh well, sometimes those overnight 5Dimes reduced juice lines give you a huge jump on the line, sometimes a fall. Oh well.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Adding Blue Jays/Red Sox Over 10 because why not. Balls will be flying out of Fenway tonight.

Dodgers dropped over night, really which I had waited until this morning to play it but oh well, sometimes those overnight 5Dimes reduced juice lines give you a huge jump on the line, sometimes a fall. Oh well.
    How do you figure that???

gregmav1

Because the Blue Jays are the Blue Jays and Red Sox are absolutely on fire behind the plate. Their game yesterday had 15 runs and that was without the Blue Jays hitting well. The chances of neither of these teams getting over 5 runs is super, super low in my opinion. Also the Red Sox pitcher is a garbage rookie, although he is a bit better against righties.

As I always say with my bets, they're set at a number for a reason, this could go Under obviously. But I think it goes over, I see really no stats supporting the Under other than Dickey's relatively decent stats against lefties and Owens decent stats against righties... Both teams are hitting, no reason to fade that. 7-5 final.

Also I like and look at your picks a lot 44mag, what do you have against this play?
    Last edited by gregmav1; 09-08-15 at 02:07 PM.

gregmav1

And right after I finish typing that, line rises to 10.5, so I'm happy I got it in at 10.