Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

.. can the Yanks even MAKE the playoffs this year..?!

keep in mind.. that a mere 5 weeks ago...
    the $216M Yankees had a WHOPPING 8 game lead over Toronto in the AL East (Aug. 28th)

8 Games. gone. (actually 9.5)

AND now.. DOWN 1.5 and losing GAME AFTER GAME to losing records at home..

it only stands to reason that they might finish 6-7 games behind Toronto
    likely eliminating them from the post-season (because of all the home games they have)
    and with Texas and Minnesota getting hot at exactly the right time..

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

You do realize that over the last 11 games

NYY 7-4
    MIN 7-4
    TEX 7-4

Of course u don't realize this because u only see what u want to see

So if the Twins & Rangers are "getting hot at exactly the right time" wouldn't that mean the Yankees are also getting hot at the same exact time . I mean all 3 teams have the same exact record over the last 11 games.

Over the last 8 games the "hot at exactly the right time" Twins have actually lost ground to the Yanks
    And the "hot at exactly the right time" Rangers haven't gained an inch.

I understand facts are not something you like to take into consideration when you have an agenda but for the sake of embarrassment maybe you should start considering them??

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Yanks will get in. I like them in a one game playoff against either Texas or Minnesota, I think we'll see them in a series.

The Yankees aren't really shitting the bed here, it's more that Toronto is on fire. The Yankees' record is good for first place in two or three other divisions.

johnny99
    johnny99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2853

I am Canadian and I find Ratzz's rooster envy of Yankees is a very serious issue

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Can we all just stop responding to his threads?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope, and JameisBrady

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Can we all just stop responding to his threads?
    Looks who's talking??? Everyone knows he HATES everyone.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

He's just enjoying the recent ride. Fact is yes Yanks spend $$ we all know but not like Toronto is Miami or Oakland far as being cheap goes. This squad has spent plenty too over years and always aggressive in market for players yet haven't even made postseason in over 2 decades. Now that's pathetic!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

One thing certain though $$ spent guarantees nothing and that's great for mlb. We've seen many smaller markets who spend less in past decade get to or even win a WS. Top handful in salary for 2015. =
    Dodgers = bubble playoff team who are pretty small threat to go deep if at all
    Yanks= see above
    Nats = see above again
    Tigs= fuhgetboutit abysmal season
    Red Sux = See Tigs but worse

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Looks who's talking??? Everyone knows he HATES everyone.
    Wait what? Lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    You do realize that over the last 11 games

NYY 7-4
    MIN 7-4
    TEX 7-4

Of course u don't realize this because u only see what u want to see

So if the Twins & Rangers are "getting hot at exactly the right time" wouldn't that mean the Yankees are also getting hot at the same exact time . I mean all 3 teams have the same exact record over the last 11 games.

Over the last 8 games the "hot at exactly the right time" Twins have actually lost ground to the Yanks
    And the "hot at exactly the right time" Rangers haven't gained an inch.

I understand facts are not something you like to take into consideration when you have an agenda but for the sake of embarrassment maybe you should start considering them??
    nbs0.

the yAnkees going 7-4 in their last 11 is not really accurate,,
    that only happened because Sabathia AND Texeira both got hurt at the same time..

if they don't get injured, and both of those guys are playing, then they are 4-7 in that same span
    this0

Ratzz

but look, don't get me wrong.. i think the yAnks play some teams really well,
    i would bet almost anything that if they play the Braves in the wildcard game–

the yaNks will win that game and advance to the playoffs

POOLSIDE

Today's results are in!!

New York Yankees - WIN
    Texas Rangers - LOSS
    Minnesota Twins - LOSS

So much for getting hot at the right time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    nbs0.

that only happened because Sabathia AND Texeira both got hurt at the same time..

if they don't get injured, and both of those guys are playing, then they are 4-7 in that same span
    this0
    uh, what? they've both been injured for much longer than the 11 games. but we've already established that you're a know-nothing blue jays homer.

JameisBrady

and lol this dude said "the yAnkees going 7-4 in their last 11 is not really accurate,,"

like, what? That's 100% accurate

this dude is dumb as shyt

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    and lol this dude said "the yAnkees going 7-4 in their last 11 is not really accurate,,"

like, what? That's 100% accurate

this dude is dumb as shyt
    Dumber than shit

Ratzz

yaNkies are only 7-4 on a technicality..
    if CC and Texeira were in then they would have gone 4-7 i am quite certain

but Sabathia is returning on Wed,.. and i imagine that when Tex returns it'll be solid downhill
    might miss wildcard game.. even though MLB gave them that ultra-cushy second half
    schedule (knowing how old they are)

Ratzz

the YaNKS will probably lose the series against the Orioles.. just more talent/drive on the Birds

POOLSIDE

This is so boring. How is this fun for you? You've gotta get out more. Assuming there's anything worth doing in Toronto.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

They will.
    Girardi is a good manager.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Its only baseball you guys taking this to serious now and need to start getting out more.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    This is so boring. How is this fun for you? You've gotta get out more. Assuming there's anything worth doing in Toronto.
    LOL.. i live in New York, man.. yAnkie fans everywhere

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

yanks lose today baltimore +139

upscope

nbs0.

this0
    Yep, this guy really did just say that! Can't make this UP it's right there in his post under his name.
    Like I said RatBoy/Menses, maybe u should start considering some facts with your agenda, it's truly embarrassing for you some of the shit you say. You've dug an insurmountable hole.

upscope

the YaNKS will probably lose the series against the Orioles.. just more talent/drive on the Birds

Yep, he said this too....
    Birds have gone 3-16 over last 19
    Yanks 9-4 over last 13
    Yet Birds have more "talent/drive"

Seriously, RatBoy/Menses just stop. I truly feel sorry for you.

JameisBrady

YANKS - WIN
    JAYS - LOSE

tied in the loss column in the division, 7 full games up on the Twins (with a 5-1 H2H tiebreaker)

b-b-b-but can the yanks even make the playoffs?

upscope

Yanks 8-2 last 10....HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!!

That's not accurate though. They're really a minor league club beating UP Major League teams WITHOUT their top power bat in the lineUP

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    YANKS - WIN
    JAYS - LOSE

tied in the loss column in the division, 7 full games up on the Twins (with a 5-1 H2H tiebreaker)

b-b-b-but can the yanks even make the playoffs?
    i think you meant JAYS WIN and YANKLES LOOZE lol

Yanks 8-2 last 10....HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!!

That's not accurate though. They're really a minor league club beating UP Major League teams WITHOUT their top power bat in the lineUP
    who's the power bat.. TEXEIRA?!?! the ONLY reason that you guys had a warm-streak is that he HAS BEEN OUT of the lineup!!

watch what happens when sleepy comes back, even with him out, Yanks needed a miracle comeback against the Orioles.. (last night) and a WHOPPING big run tonight at home, with the Division on the line..

do the Yankles EVER lose a challenge?!?! wow.. MLB wants them to make the playoffs SOO BADLY...
    the Challenge is like a free play.. i can't wait until some opponent belts a 450 Ft. Grand Slam at Yankle Stadium...
    and then have it overturned and ruled a Strike to end the inning

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

who's the power bat.. TEXEIRA?!?! the ONLY reason that you guys had a warm-streak is that he HAS BEEN OUT of the lineup!!

watch what happens when sleepy comes back, even with him out, Yanks needed a miracle comeback against the Orioles.. (last night) and a WHOPPING big run tonight at home, with the Division on the line..

do the Yankles EVER lose a challenge?!?! wow.. MLB wants them to make the playoffs SOO BADLY...
    the Challenge is like a free play.. i can't wait until some opponent belts a 450 Ft. Grand Slam at Yankle Stadium...
    Yo razz please do us all a favor and just stf^. Btw I'm a diehard Red Sox fan to and hate the yanks but wait till the season over instead of the back and forth when it's only 1.5 that separates the two. Your annoying as fuk

Ratzz

it just doesn't look like the Yankles have that extra "oomphiness" to get the job done...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Yo razz please do us all a favor and just stf^. Btw I'm a diehard Red Sox fan to and hate the yanks but wait till the season over instead of the back and forth when it's only 1.5 that separates the two. Your annoying as fuk
    1) request denied

2) ..making the "wildcard game" is not making the playoffs. You have to win that game..
    you have to complete a series in the post-season

both Texas AND Minnesota can beat the Yankles in that game. Nothing is certain

upscope

This has got to be one of your dumbest post of all time & that's saying something. Your wrong about everything & then make retarded excuses That make you sound beyond clueless. Now your whining that the Yanks never lose a challenge

That's your excuse today?? Seriously, just stop already you're truly embarrassing yourself. Just like the poster above said (& the hundreds of posters before him) you are annoying as fuk!

Ratzz

Upscope/Mikefan... like i said, Yankles have to complete a series, wildcard not enough.

This has got to be one of your dumbest post of all time & that's saying something. Your wrong about everything & then make retarded excuses That make you sound beyond clueless. Now your whining that the Yanks never lose a challenge

That's your excuse today?? Seriously, just stop already you're truly embarrassing yourself. Just like the poster above said (& the hundreds of posters before him) you are annoying as fuk!
    the Yankles never do lose a challenge. i guarantee you that they win the "challenge exchange" with Toronto next series.
    As bad as the Yankles are.. they are big money, because 9 Million people live in NYC and that number goes up when you include the Tri-State area.. MLB is going to work hard to make sure the Wanks get in. Challenges go to Girardi, always.

Ratzz

better to just post as Upscope.

upscope

the Yankles never do lose a challenge. i guarantee you that they win the "challenge exchange" with Toronto next series.
    As bad as the Yankles are.. they are big money, because 9 Million people live in NYC and that number goes up when you include the Tri-State area.. MLB is going to work hard to make sure the Wanks get in. Challenges go to Girardi, always.
    What does this even mean?? Challenge goes to instant replay. Instant replay is either inconclusive or conclusive. It shows the correct call. There is no winning or losing the "challenge exchange".....If the guy is out he is out if he is safe he is safe instant replay will verify this. Seriously, just stop....you're embarrassing yourself & I feel bad for you. I'm trying to do you a favor here.

Ratzz

What does this even mean?? Challenge goes to instant replay. Instant replay is either inconclusive or conclusive. It shows the correct call. There is no winning or losing the "challenge exchange".....If the guy is out he is out if he is safe he is safe instant replay will verify this. Seriously, just stop....you're embarrassing yourself & I feel bad for you. I'm trying to do you a favor here.
    i have seen the Yankles win challenges that were clearly wrong.

1) the offices are in New York, likely manned by Wank fans that will do anything to help a bad team win

2) Spankies in the playoffs is huuuuuuuuuge money for MLB. viewership goes way up.
    these guys are interested in making as much money as they can, while they can.
    if a small market team is pushed aside.. so be it

let's count the challenges.

Yanks had a huge call reversed last night.. but no highlight of it.
    Orioles would not have need to win it in the 9th.

problem is, that teams need to beat the Yanks twice, legitimately, and without a doubt.
    Close games go to the Wank Nation

12 Last