DavidHessSBC
    DavidHessSBC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

3 For Friday Night

Colorado Rockies vs Pittsburgh Pirates

PNC Park is not a Park were a lot of runs will be scored on a regular basis, but I see it happening tonight. Francisco Liriano has been involved in many high scoring games recently as his last 7 starts have averaged 12.1 rpg, while his home starts this year have averaged 9.7 rpg. That is a combination of him being very mediocre on the mound and getting good run support, which he does as the team as put up 5.57 rpg for him at home.

The Rockies offense is not good vs lefties on the road, but Lirano can be had a little at home where his ERA is at 3.95. Jonathan Gray pitched very good in his lone road starts, but he will have problems tonight vs this Pittsburgh offense that just scored in bunches for Liriano.

Th Rockies have averaged 4.8 rpg in their last 10 game and put has put up 4.5 rpg over that same stretch. I will expect around 10 runs in this game.

Go Over the 7 in this game.

Boston Red Sox vs New York Mets.

Lets ride the hot Mets offense to another Over in this game. Henry Owens has a decent 3.60 ERA in 2 road starts this year, but still those games have averaged 12.5 rpg. The Sox offense has given him 6.25 rpg worth of support in his 4 starts this year and while they won't put up that many vs a very hot Harvey, they should get at least 3 runs in this one.

Yes Harvey has an 0.43 ERA in his last 3 starts, but can he keep that up vs a Boston offense that has scored 4.9 rpg in their last 10 games. Also how long will they keep in there for this one? I see the Mets needing to go to their pen at some point and it is gassed, after last night's long game.

Offensively no team is hotter than the Mets right now as they have put up 8.3 rpg in their last 10 and should have a field day vs Owens in this one.

I am going Over the 7 in this one.

One other play i like for tonight is Washington on the RL (-120). Scherzer should have a big game and the Nats will take out recent frustrations on a bad Miami team.

GLA

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Nice

DavidHessSBC

THanks A.M.S. GL

DavidHessSBC