Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

• The Yankees are minor league trash :)

even in the AAA ball for most clubs beat this $216M Yankee fiasco, easily

Cashman worst GM in all sports

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

STFU with this everyday never ending Yankees sukk Blue Jays best ever garbage. We get it man!! You make yourself look like a desperate attention whore fool.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave upscope 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    STFU with this everyday never ending Yankees sukk Blue Jays best ever garbage. We get it man!! You make yourself look like a desperate attention whore fool.
    LOL.. you are getting too upset. Upscope..

it's just baseball

i guess this is only bothering you so much because watching Le Yankees come apart like this hurts so much.
    I am with you, brother. It pains me very much to see a team doing so badly.. especially a team with a BILLION
    Dollar Stadium... and 50,000 crying fans daily.

my hope in writing these threads is that Cashnam might stumble upon them and be able to glean
    some tips on how to ameliorate his team.

Ratzz

don't hate the playa, bayba.. hate the Game..

or in this case, don't kill the messenger. If my threads bother you so much, then contact Cashnam
    and get him to fix things like i am trying to do

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I could care less about the Yankees.
    Your purpose of these threads is not to have Cashman read them & then suddenly "figure it out"
    Your purpose is actually because you are seeking attention. You are doing more harm than good with your 7 regurgitated useless threads everyday. You clutter the board with garbage & come off as annoying & clueless......for example its Cashman not Cashnam
    Nobody wins in the end. You are actually the one that needs to figure it out.....not Cashman!

Ratzz

Your purpose of these threads is not to have Cashman read them & then suddenly "figure it out"
    Your purpose is actually because you are seeking attention. You are doing more harm than good with your 7 regurgitated useless threads everyday. You clutter the board with garbage & come off as annoying & clueless......for example its Cashman not Cashnam
    Nobody wins in the end. You are actually the one that needs to figure it out.....not Cashman!
    not true. the GMs name is Brain Cashnam

Ratzz

oh.. and fyi

the diff between "its" and " it's " is that the former is what is called a possessor:

A) as in " putting the Yankee team in its place"

and " it's " is a contraction of "it is"

B) such as " it's the Yankees, that why they lost"

i wouldn't want you to get it wrong, on a résumé... or letter of intent

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    not true. the GMs name is Brain Cashnam
    You retarded bro?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You retarded bro?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    nice one, Mo

Ratzz

the Yankees were outscored 21-4 by the Houston Astros

only the Boston Red Sox had less Road victories than Houston, going into today's game (Hou 25 Road Wins)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

guaranteed OP will vanish when toronto shits the bed

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    guaranteed OP will vanish when toronto shits the bed
    making the playoffs by winning the Division wight he best Offense in MLB is hardly shitting the bed

the only way for them to do that is to miss the playoffs altogether. A likelihood for the Yankees

JAKEPEAVY21

making the playoffs by winning the Division wight he best Offense in MLB is hardly shitting the bed

the only way for them to do that is to miss the playoffs altogether. A likelihood for the Yankees
    you have not made anything yet...and you keep chirping about how you are by far the best team in MLB, so just making the playoffs is not good enough...World Series win or bust

Ratzz

you have not made anything yet...and you keep chirping about how you are by far the best team in MLB, so just making the playoffs is not good enough...World Series win or bust
    nope. winning the Div. and making the playoffs is a HUGE success.
    anything extra is icing

Ratzz

and Toronto WILL MOST CERTAINLY WIN THAT DIVISION.

who's gonna win it..?!?! NEW YUCK?!?!?

please explain to me, HOW that might be possible..?!

JAKEPEAVY21

well I despise the yankees and like toronto but you are making things difficult with your daily homer threads.

Ratzz

well I despise the yankees and like toronto but you are making things difficult with your daily homer threads.
    if you truly despise the Yankees and like the Jays, the threads should only make you roll your eyes at the most,
    (as banter is inclined to do) it should not shift your position whatsoever.

if it does, then your position is not fixed in any way, and your claim is false

Ratzz

that said, in order to restore relations, i am willing to impart a medium pizza,
    with your choice of up to 5 toppings

deal?

JAKEPEAVY21

if you truly despise the Yankees and like the Jays, the threads should only make you roll your eyes at the most,
    (as banter is inclined to do) it should not shift your position whatsoever.

if it does, then your position is not fixed in any way, and your claim is false
    not really..another thing I despise is bandwagon blowhard fans

JAKEPEAVY21

that said, in order to restore relations, i am willing to impart a medium pizza,
    with your choice of up to 5 toppings

deal?
    I rarely eat pizza and I can't be bought

Ratzz

not really..another thing I despise is bandwagon blowhard fans
    then you must despise Yankee fans, i am only responding in kind

Ratzz

I rarely eat pizza and I can't be bought
    this is a good answer. i cannot either

Ratzz

The Yankees still have the second-most runs in the majors,

but are 24th in Runs Scored for the month August.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/26/why-the-yankees-may-not-get-out-of-their-offensive-funk/

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Ratzz.

I am on your side. I only want the best for the city and for the boys in blue (Not the leafs, fukk them.)

However. We need to be realistic about these expectations. Honestly after this many years I would be thrilled for them to even be in the wild card game. If they can even go to 5 games and lose in the ALDS, this will still be the most successful season in 22 years.

I would love to see the World Series return to Toronto. The city badly needs a team we can get behind who doesn't fall apart like a mid 2000s Chrysler. I just think the heightened expectations will only set people up to once again become disinterested in the team if they lose. We NEED people to remain interested and keep filling up the stadium and be willing to shell out some decent money to go see a winning ball club.

The futures of many current Toronto players do not truly revolve around winning the world series. Rogers needs to step it up and spend with the big boys if they want to remain one of them.

The Jays had the 10th highest opening day Payroll. $7 million above the median and $2 million below the average. Keeping these all-star caliber players who are free agents come November(JD and price) will not be cheap to keep. Bautista and Encarnacion will cost us a combined $24 million to pick up both of their team options and will require resigning in 15 months, likely at increased salaries, which will almost certainly be the case for Edwin who is coming off a 5yr/$35million deal. . Unfortunately, without the front office committing to spending a additional $50 million, it will be almost impossible to keep this team as we know it together beyond the 2016 season.

The only way they will commit to this is if they start to see some return on investment. Winning games helps, but it is impossible without a fanbase who is willing to pay to go see the team play when they are in the midst of a losing streak or has lost some key players to injury.

NYRin09
    NYRin09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Ratzz.

I am on your side. I only want the best for the city and for the boys in blue (Not the leafs, fukk them.)

However. We need to be realistic about these expectations. Honestly after this many years I would be thrilled for them to even be in the wild card game. If they can even go to 5 games and lose in the ALDS, this will still be the most successful season in 22 years.

I would love to see the World Series return to Toronto. The city badly needs a team we can get behind who doesn't fall apart like a mid 2000s Chrysler. I just think the heightened expectations will only set people up to once again become disinterested in the team if they lose. We NEED people to remain interested and keep filling up the stadium and be willing to shell out some decent money to go see a winning ball club.

The futures of many current Toronto players do not truly revolve around winning the world series. Rogers needs to step it up and spend with the big boys if they want to remain one of them.

The Jays had the 10th highest opening day Payroll. $7 million above the median and $2 million below the average. Keeping these all-star caliber players who are free agents come November(JD and price) will not be cheap to keep. Bautista and Encarnacion will cost us a combined $24 million to pick up both of their team options and will require resigning in 15 months, likely at increased salaries, which will almost certainly be the case for Edwin who is coming off a 5yr/$35million deal. . Unfortunately, without the front office committing to spending a additional $50 million, it will be almost impossible to keep this team as we know it together beyond the 2016 season.

The only way they will commit to this is if they start to see some return on investment. Winning games helps, but it is impossible without a fanbase who is willing to pay to go see the team play when they are in the midst of a losing streak or has lost some key players to injury.

Can't believe you responded to this clown so intelligently. U think he'll read the whole thing? Either way great post.

beastballs86
    beastballs86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

even in the AAA ball for most clubs beat this $216M Yankee fiasco, easily

Cashman worst GM in all sports
    lol another idiot

beastballs86
    beastballs86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You retarded bro?
    obviously

Ratzz

in an absolut MUST-WIN Series... this is what the Yankels put on the field

MUST WATCH No.1: Ubaldo Jimenez ERA 6.00+ Yankels should at least out up this guys ERA at home
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v468067483/ba...game_pk=415727

MUST WATCH No.2: Yes this is a real team in the Majors.. not minor league game.. or a movie
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v467358383/ba...game_pk=415727

MUST WATCH No.3: Beltran quitting on a very catchable ball
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v467712883/ba...game_pk=415727

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

i think Ratz bets the yanks every night
    Points Awarded:

MickeyTheKid gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    i think Ratz bets the yanks every night
    lol, i would never, i observe a strict policy of not betting a fave team
    OR betting against a team that i dislike. Especially with a vitriolic contempt
    that i hold for the Wankees

a) emotions cloud judgement, teams are best evaluated when no emotions present

b) i don't like the feeling of rooting against my team, or rooting for an opponent.

Ratzz

just another picture of the Yankee All-Stars.. strategizing about the World Series.

Of course that is over a month away.. but why wait until the last minute!?
    Attached Images  

Ratzz

the radio reports that there are MORE Toronto fans at the Stadium...

MORE Toronto fans than Yankee fans.. IN NYC... this Rules

Yanks don't even want to play anymore, 3-0 already. Game 2, 2nd Inning

Ratzz

lol.. Yanks giving up 30 Runs in 3 games AT Twinkie Stadium!!

i guess that's how good the Jays are