Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Alex Rodriguez, who's the greatest baseball player of all time? "Barry Bonds."

He has spent more than two decades in the public eye and public debate, and at age 40, Alex Rodriguez is putting together a great season for the first-place New York Yankees. He has played for three franchises, won three MVP awards, has been the highest-paid player in baseball -- and has received one of the longest suspensions in MLB history.

Here are 13 things you might not have know about him, including his interesting pick for the greatest baseball player of all time:

1. Who’s your favorite singer or band?
    I like Jay Z, Journey and Kings of Leon.

2. What’s your favorite song?
    Forever Young (Bob Dylan)

3. What/who is your favorite movie/actor?
    My favorite movie is "Wall Street," and actor Michael Douglas. I think he’s an incredible talent.

4. MJ or LeBron?
    Michael Jordan

5. What talent would you like to have?
    My daughters think I am a terrible cook, but I try really hard. I would really like to be a better cook.

6. Who's your favorite superhero and why?
    John McClane in "Die Hard," he’s my superhero; he was a rock star.

7. Are you currently a fan of any particular TV series?
    "House of Cards"; I finished watching it and I want more.

8. What was the last picture you took on your phone?
    I took a picture of my daughters making fun of me because of the way I run around like an old man on the field.

9. If you could go back to any age, which would it be and why?
    I never like to think about going back; I only look forward.

10. Where do you most want to travel but have never been?
    Sedona, Arizona

11. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
    I have a big scar in my thigh from a dog bite by my German shepherd. His name was Ripper. He was trying to get in a fight with another dog, and I tried to break it up, and he got me pretty good.

12. Who’s the greatest baseball player of all time?
    Barry Bonds

13. What’s the most unforgettable moment of your life?
    The births of my two daughters were the two greatest moments of my life. Professionally, jumping on top of Mariano Rivera on the mound for the 2009 championship.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Who the fk asks MJ or lebron? MJ or kobe makes sense. Lebronze please

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

BB!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Arod picks the most roided-out of all times as his best of all time.

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES
    Juuuce Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post

He has spent more than two decades in the public eye and public debate, and at age 40, Alex Rodriguez is putting together a great season for the first-place New York Yankees. He has played for three franchises, won three MVP awards, has been the highest-paid player in baseball -- and has received one of the longest suspensions in MLB history.

Here are 13 things you might not have know about him, including his interesting pick for the greatest baseball player of all time:

1. Who’s your favorite singer or band?
    I like Jay Z, Journey and Kings of Leon.

2. What’s your favorite song?
    Forever Young (Bob Dylan)

3. What/who is your favorite movie/actor?
    My favorite movie is "Wall Street," and actor Michael Douglas. I think he’s an incredible talent.

4. MJ or LeBron?
    Michael Jordan

5. What talent would you like to have?
    My daughters think I am a terrible cook, but I try really hard. I would really like to be a better cook.

<aside class="inline inline-photo full" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: BentonSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); clear: both; margin: 6px 0px 18px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; width: 570px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px;"><figure style="box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 0; margin: 0px; position: relative;">
    </figure></aside>6. Who's your favorite superhero and why?
    John McClane in "Die Hard," he’s my superhero; he was a rock star.

7. Are you currently a fan of any particular TV series?
    "House of Cards"; I finished watching it and I want more.

8. What was the last picture you took on your phone?
    I took a picture of my daughters making fun of me because of the way I run around like an old man on the field.

9. If you could go back to any age, which would it be and why?
    I never like to think about going back; I only look forward.

10. Where do you most want to travel but have never been?
    Sedona, Arizona

11. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
    I have a big scar in my thigh from a dog bite by my German shepherd. His name was Ripper. He was trying to get in a fight with another dog, and I tried to break it up, and he got me pretty good.

12. Who’s the greatest baseball player of all time?
    Barry Bonds

<iframe id="twitter-widget-i1440186241172515656" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="true" data-tweet-id="634018396439474176" title="Twitter Tweet" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 16px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px; height: 183.600006103516px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; border-width: initial; min-width: 220px; max-width: 100%; margin-top: 10px; display: block; margin-left: auto !important; margin-right: auto !important;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    13. What’s the most unforgettable moment of your life?
    The births of my two daughters were the two greatest moments of my life. Professionally, jumping on top of Mariano Rivera on the mound for the 2009 championship.
    He is right.

charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

german bite scar is a cover up for all those steroid injection scars!

13 = closet homo

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

wait, there are a bunch of pathetic losers on this site who don't think Bonds is the GOAT?

Jesus, no wonder so many of you are terrible gamblers. You're just plain stupid.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Lol really truth is this is just a ? based solely on man's choice. Fact is when given the "choice" man usually fukks it up. Yeah agree Barry pre steroids was a great player and certainly hof material. Now FACT not choice most our greats over time have cheated. ONCE again FACT most you tards actually believe there is "true integrity" in sports . All I got to say is stay a sheep and keep believing while they keep dumping huge loads in your kum loving mouths lol. "Integrity" in sports and cheaters lose lol....you believe that you still write with a crayon

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

people act like hank aaron wasn't popping greenies in the clubhouse. hilarious how blind a man can be.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Exactly Jameis! Guys been cheating forever it's fact. I been preaching this shit and shouting loudly for past couple years what a sham sports has become and rigging games is happening. If Donaghy didn't sell your dumb stubborn asses on this being WWE. Then check out Brian Tuohy!!

Just discover him few weeks back on you tube. But seriously...Yeah half joking he's stealing from me lol. Dude has a couple books out that explains to a tee and backed up by documented fbi files on what a sham sports is these days. Now anyone who knows RP should know I spit truth and been saying this for a long while myself. But no I'm not trying to sell a book or help a friend sell one. This shit is truth and while I've only recently seen you tube clips of this guy I just ordered his books arriving shortly!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Truthfully it's frightening just hearing this man's words and they are not just based on speciation or common sense like mine. His go much deeper than mine or others who see thru their b.s.and documented thru real evidence from our "real" but half phony dictators like fbi lol.Not even trying to sell a book ....hell don't buy it I don't care. Watch vids for free on you tube like I have. Don't expect to read anything shocking I don't already know or suspect anyway it's obvious. But thought maybe he has some extra dirt I have overlooked.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Honestly "Nothings Shocking" anymore to quote Jane's Addiction haha. With few exceptions though...it's truly shocking some people are still living thru their childhood past and believe this Shits real. Smh....SHEEP you all are