gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nothing like jumping on the jays boat when it has sunk.
    Don't come here and talk shit lakerboy. Jays were 16-3 in their last 19. Don't just say shit to say shit, after the game has been decided. One of the worst things people can do on SBR.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

They lose again tomorrow..

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Guys, save that high and mighty 20/20 hindsight shit for another thread and don't bring it in here. Greg pulled the trigger on a good looking play and it didn't win. It happens to us all. Everyone seems to act like a sharp after the game is over. Red hot Blue Jays with a decent pitcher facing a Philly team with a rookie LHP prone to the longball vs RH. Good bet - just didnt hit. Get em tomorrow Greg

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Don't come here and talk shit lakerboy. Jays were 16-3 in their last 19. Don't just say shit to say shit, after the game has been decided. One of the worst things people can do on SBR.
    Check out my yanks thread a few days back Gregory. The jays are weak. Beltran ended that nonsense fluke run.

gregmav1

Thanks Covy. I'll definitely be back at it again tomorrow. Other plays are looking alright tonight but definitely will be down on the night because of this lost, laid 3 units on it.

Lakerboy, shut up. You always make one correct call out of about 15 calls and then point to that. Jays were 16-3. Beltran didn't end a "fluke run", the Yankees won a game over the Jays. Awesome, fantastic. What was your NBA record last year, like -115 units? Stick to that. I'm up big in MLB this year, took a hit today. Like I said, I expected them to win this game 8 out of 10 times, unfortunately seems like tonight was one of those 20% times. Not crazy, happens every single night in sports betting. Onto the next one.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    Guys, save that high and mighty 20/20 hindsight shit for another thread and don't bring it in here. Greg pulled the trigger on a good looking play and it didn't win. It happens to us all. Everyone seems to act like a sharp after the game is over. Red hot Blue Jays with a decent pitcher facing a Philly team with a rookie LHP prone to the longball vs RH. Good bet - just didnt hit. Get em tomorrow Greg
    It's the most annoying thing ever. If you don't have an opinion before the game, it is useless after you know the result. Ruins forums, with all these no it alls who chime in when the game is completed and they know the result.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    It's the most annoying thing ever. If you don't have an opinion before the game, it is useless after you know the result. Ruins forums, with all these no it alls who chime in when the game is completed and they know the result.
    +1. I'm not even super upset about the loss. Wish they had won, surprised they didn't, and think they should have, but that's what sports betting is for, it's fun and unpredictable. Post before the game, or comment, but don't say "told ya so" when you told no one anything.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Check out my yanks thread a few days back Gregory. The jays are weak. Beltran ended that nonsense fluke run.
    First team since 1954 in AL to have two 11 game winning streaks in a year. Get out of here with the fluke run bs.

lakerboy

Thanks Covy. I'll definitely be back at it again tomorrow. Other plays are looking alright tonight but definitely will be down on the night because of this lost, laid 3 units on it.

Lakerboy, shut up. You always make one correct call out of about 15 calls and then point to that. Jays were 16-3. Beltran didn't end a "fluke run", the Yankees won a game over the Jays. Awesome, fantastic. What was your NBA record last year, like -115 units? Stick to that. I'm up big in MLB this year, took a hit today. Like I said, I expected them to win this game 8 out of 10 times, unfortunately seems like tonight was one of those 20% times. Not crazy, happens every single night in sports betting. Onto the next one.
    What does my nba record last year have to do with this dumb call?

Btw my record in mlb this year is solid. The relevant sport.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by icecapper View Post
    First team since 1954 in AL to have two 11 game winning streaks in a year. Get out of here with the fluke run bs.
    Yet they don't even lead the division. You gtfo here with your pointless win streaks.

johnny99
    johnny99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2853

Guys, you win some, you lose some. Leave the penetrating trash talks behind

gregmav1

I wasn't trashtalking. Lakerboy who hasn't said a word in the first 3 pages of this thread, comes in after the game is over and talks trash. It's such a sore loser and tool thing to do and I should probably just ignore him. He's just SUCH a bad capper and I hate when people with really really shitty records try to talk down to other posters on here. He's a fuc.king idiot.

johnny99
    johnny99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2853

Sont stoop down to his level

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol love when some clowns try and pick fights here

Lets just beat the book..all of you should e looking at matchups for tomorrow right now

lakerboy

I wasn't trashtalking. Lakerboy who hasn't said a word in the first 3 pages of this thread, comes in after the game is over and talks trash. It's such a sore loser and tool thing to do and I should probably just ignore him. He's just SUCH a bad capper and I hate when people with really really shitty records try to talk down to other posters on here. He's a fuc.king idiot.
    Keep in mind you made a square pick

gregmav1

Love when idiots on here associate "square" with "favorite". Lb when you ever have a positive year, nay month, let me know. Until then, stick to posting in your own threads with your own picks, BEFORE the game has started. Tool.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

it's like no one here even knows about adam morgan or recognizes his cliff lee-esque mechanics. Phillies -2.5 easy money at +800

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Yet they don't even lead the division. You gtfo here with your pointless win streaks.
    2 game lead and the jays have an easy schedule in september with a ton of home games vs the division. Settle down guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It'll go to the wire at least Dickey is pitching pretty well now

gregmav1

If I were an oddsmaker I would definitely make Toronto the favorite to beat out the Yankees at this point. Yankees have a 2 game lead over the hottest team in the MLB... Toronto -120 to win AL East, Yankees +140 in my mind. Toronto will slowly eat away and in the last 2 weeks or so take the lead over for good.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

If the line I think is bound to shoot up I'll normally just fire. I agree with you that normally I place my bets around 3 PM when lineups are announced, but if I see a line I think is wrong the night before, and bound to rise, I'll always try to hit it then. In this case I was right that the line would rise and if they lose at least I save some money by betting on it at -190 and not -250. Hopefully they pull it out, but not looking great right now.
    U are making sense bro you made a large play on a favorite and bet early and saved a lot by doing so honestly it's not always best to get to lines late sometimes early is great

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Stop being a douche-head ... ya douche-head

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    U are making sense bro you made a large play on a favorite and bet early and saved a lot by doing so honestly it's not always best to get to lines late sometimes early is great
    Yeah, thanks man. Like I was trying to tell him, betting early vs. late honestly is probably a 50/50 proposition. Might get a better line, might get worse, depends on lineups, weather, everything. I thought this line was low and I hit it and I'm glad I did because I was going to bet on Toronto regardless. At Least I spent 30% less on the ticket, so that's a bright spot.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I've noticed the last 5 or so times that the dogs run line is +1.5 at +odds, it either hits or they win straight up. I don't play it because the first time I do, I know it's gonna lose, lol.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    I've noticed the last 5 or so times that the dogs run line is +1.5 at +odds, it either hits or they win straight up. I don't play it because the first time I do, I know it's gonna lose, lol.
    Oh my

First 1234