RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Seems like sbr was hit hard yesterday.

Today I have:

Yanks -1 (???)
    KC (+1.5) -220
    O's (ML) -115

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    Back at it today, like LAD -240 (it went down) and Under 9 at Even odds in Sea/Tex so far. May parlay them for almost 2-1 odds
    Damnit Mag, I called the Under when everyone else said "Over!" and it ends up being the Dodgers that screw me.. Ugggh

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

that Dodgers loss is by far the worse beat i have encountered in 2015.

wanted to hedge badly went it was 4-1 Dodgers going into the bottom of the 9th.

but for some reason the only live line offered was A's +3 -175

when i saw that i was like oh shit...this fukkin game is rigged isnt it?

i was like these fukkin dodgers are going to find away to lose this shit.

such a horrible horrible game that was. There is no fukkin way that Baez and JP Howell were the best options available is there??? never even fukkin heard of Baez before last night and where was Jansen and all those other high paid Dodger bullpen arms???

And Joc Pederson! that stupid fukk!

that last AB he had he let a 3-2 fastball go right down the middle! WTF was he looking for?

Pitch was rooster high right down the fukkin middle and he just keeps his bat on his shoulder...

penetrate the dodgers, hope they miss the playoffs now.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that Dodgers loss is by far the worse beat i have encountered in 2015.

wanted to hedge badly went it was 4-1 Dodgers going into the bottom of the 9th.

but for some reason the only live line offered was A's +3 -175

when i saw that i was like oh shit...this fukkin game is rigged isnt it?

i was like these fukkin dodgers are going to find away to lose this shit.

such a horrible horrible game that was. There is no fukkin way that Baez and JP Howell were the best options available is there??? never even fukkin heard of Baez before last night and where was Jansen and all those other high paid Dodger bullpen arms???

And Joc Pederson! that stupid fukk!

that last AB he had he let a 3-2 fastball go right down the middle! WTF was he looking for?

Pitch was rooster high right down the fukkin middle and he just keeps his bat on his shoulder...

penetrate the dodgers, hope they miss the playoffs now.
    Well men, I didn't stay up to watch it, but read about it this morning. can't blame Keshaw when he leaves the game leading 4-1 and the bullpen "BLOWS IT". I still say Mattingly is the worst. Moving on.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Damnit Mag, I called the Under when everyone else said "Over!" and it ends up being the Dodgers that screw me.. Ugggh
    I think they "screwed" eveybody. Looked like a 1" putt, until the bullpen came in, from what I read. Kershaw leave leading 4-1.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    And of course I pick an Over for a game with a total set at 9.5 and it's 1-0 after 4 freakin innings.
    What game was this ???????????????

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

oh yeah absolutely not Kershaw fault. He had a short temper for some reason last night, kept getting into arguements with the umpire but he pitched really well and he was in line for the W thanks to AJ Ellis 3 run blast.

i wish i had not stayed up to watch it. Damn game didnt end until about 2am est.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    oh yeah absolutely not Kershaw fault. He had a short temper for some reason last night, kept getting into arguements with the umpire but he pitched really well and he was in line for the W thanks to AJ Ellis 3 run blast.

i wish i had not stayed up to watch it. Damn game didnt end until about 2am est.
    Ok, not a good day yesterday. Who is "hot" today???

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Only saving grace for me was that I saw KC +300 on a live bet in the 7th inning, decided to take chance. Hit that somehow and still profited for the day!

When you make a new thread I'll tell ya what I like today, lots of early games

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Only saving grace for me was that I saw KC +300 on a live bet in the 7th inning, decided to take chance. Hit that somehow and still profited for the day!

When you make a new thread I'll tell ya what I like today, lots of early games
    Just waiting , as usual, for the TT's to come out. WTF takes so long everyday is beyond me.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I had KC and they came back...I went to sleep when LAD went up 4-1 woke up this morning to ser they lose 4-5 wow

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I had KC and they came back...I went to sleep when LAD went up 4-1 woke up this morning to ser they lose 4-5 wow
    Yeah, everyone got "hosed" on that one.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    What is a round Robin Larry? Unfamiliar with that in betting world.
    Obviously it's a sharper bet than a square robin - even without the corners.
    all possible combination

First 123