AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

would it be throwing money away

to take the nationals +225 against arroyo

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I'm either going to take that or the Reds RL, and maybe both. Arroyo is off of a huge pitch count, and of course the Reds have a shaky pen. Washington doesn't have the most potent lineup to take advantage of all that, and of course Washington's pitching situation is likely to be ugly for this game. I'd prefer the Reds RL, but I'm not sure which yet.

But I like the over a whole lot more. 8.5? 9 at plus odds? I don't get it, I think those are great plays.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Well I'm either going to take that or the Reds RL, and maybe both. Arroyo is off of a huge pitch count, and of course the Reds have a shaky pen. Washington doesn't have the most potent lineup to take advantage of all that, and of course Washington's pitching situation is likely to be ugly for this game. I'd prefer the Reds RL, but I'm not sure which yet.

But I like the over a whole lot more. 8.5? 9 at plus odds? I don't get it, I think those are great plays.
    Atlanta is pretty powerful and this guy held them down to a minimal amount of runs for them.

I like the over too.

I guess it comes down to if wash can score, I will tell you what whenever I bet against them they have no trouble scoring. Can't keep them off the board.
    3 games have very high odds
    clev -225
    cinn -220
    ariz -170

One dog is bound to win, tring to figure out which it might be, I think diamondbacks win, seattle seems to be the best shot but something keeps telling me to give wash a try.
    Last edited by AC1318; 05-21-07 at 11:42 AM.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

He gave up 8 hits and 4 ER to Atl in 4 innings at RFK. That's not terribly impressive.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i just came looking for info on the nationals also
    they went 7-3 on homestand
    they got alittle mo

think i'm going to take a small shot

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't say your throwing money away if you play the Nationals tonight AC. I will say this much though, I won't be playing them tonight personally. I can see possibly this game soring over with those two pens.

AC1318

Again a closer fvcks up the game and gives up 3 runs in the 8th

UNREAL

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel your pain AC. That John Rauch does that stuff to me all the damn time too.

AC1318

Here it comes again BBD in the giants game I have under and already this closer started off with 3 balls

current score 3-0 top 8th

lets see were it goes from here

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

It really seems like this year has been the worse for relievers blowing games. Seems like there are a couple every night. It is really no surprise anymore, and you really have to see it coming.

Just sick.