WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

MLB 2015 WildBillCappin

So I've been hanging around these forums a couple years now and mostly just browse and don't really participate much. I've been doing well in baseball this year, currently up 38 units. Figured i'd go ahead and post my picks everyday. I use a local book, not an online bookmaker so that is where the lines are coming from, not from an offshore site. My unit's are $100.

8/17 - Oakland Athletics -105 / $105 to win $100

Lean - Rangers; I feel like Hamels could finally get it together tonight, but it's hard for me to lay the juice when the opposing pitcher ( Taijuan Walker) has pitched MUCH better over his last 2 starts. Mariners are hitting the ball a little bit too, which probably makes this a no bet for me, although I believe Texas to go on a run here shortly.

Lean - Angels; I love betting Heaney and he has made me a good bit of money this year. The reason this game may be a no bet for me is this; Last time that Rodon faced the Angels (8/12) he blanked them going 7 innings only allowing 4 hits while striking out 11. I do think that Rodon had been one of the more overvalued pitchers this year, but his last outing shows that he can have "the stuff" on any given day whether he gave up 4 or 7 runs the previous outing. Also after watching the Angels game last night, there offense can be completely anemic. The Angels don't pass the "eye" test for me at all. They don't often look like a good ball club. With all that being said I love some Heaney.

I may add a couple bets to this before they go off, any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated.

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

*Added* 8/17 - 2 team parlay on Pirates and Angels - $70 to win $95
    Last edited by WildBillCappin; 08-17-15 at 12:02 PM. Reason: odds