trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10352

Happy national lazy day & s’mores day

8-7 yest. Not gonna lie I chased a bit on the night game so came out a little ahead.

Couple of interesting series starting today. Including Phillies @ Dbacks, yeah you heard me right. Phillies are on the back stretch of a road trip so I'll be looking to fade this nice streak they are on starting today. Lots of bonuses as Phillies even become a public doggie. Line for Arizona has dropped 20 cents already so peeps are eating the philly Mojo hook, line and sinker ball and we'll get better value. Harang was great early but has pitched 5 straight games at home and last time he pitched on the road got lit up like a pinball machine. Dbacks been at home for like a whole weekend so it's Monday back to work, kids back to camp/school and wife gets to enjoy her nail salon and shopping as well while you get back to the office loose and ready to work. Meanwhile, Phillies fly in from San Diego on a very high note after taking down San Diego and Dodgers. I dont know if those phillies players like a good party or not they r prolly getting a little tired/jet lagged at this point. I like Ruby de la Rosa a lot. Actually got to see him pitch last week here at Nats park, and, outside of some very very questionable calls by the ump in the first inning which led to a few runs, he completely shut out the Nats the rest of the way. So, I feel we have a major pitching advantage in this one as well.

DIAMONDBACKS ML
    Points Awarded:

lilpete gave trobin31 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

My nickname use to be slacks for my lazy demeanor

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    My nickname use to be slacks for my lazy demeanor
    My nickname used to be slacks for my love of pleated trousers.
    Points Awarded:

NYRin09 gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12

You are a man of great taste in food dress and all taboos. bol mo

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    You are a man of great taste in food dress and all taboos. bol mo
    Not all taboos, Bo.

Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 08-10-15 at 10:55 AM.

BOA12

I shouldnt be all inclusive my friend - just easier for me bol

trobin31

So looking at the Nats and Dodgers game and would really like to grab +rl here but it's juiced at -210. I don't like to play runlines juiced over -200 cause long term win or lose you'd have to hit at godly rates to see profit. However I think we have a really good reason to make this play as I'll layout below.

Looking at teams coming off embarassing sunday night baseball loses throughout the year and looks like good teams, like, I suppose the dodgers could be, seemed to bounce back with a win the following day or at least attempted to keep it close, esp at home. In this situation I think both teams are gonna struggle a little bit at the plate so a low scoring affair seems in order, plus Washington gets all 9 at bats as visitors. I like the Nationals motivation here as they recently lost the series at home against the Dodgers as well. Right now this line is getting all sorts of steam on the Nats. Ideally, I'd like to grab the Dodgers +rl before the end of the day since this is likely to be a good public fade on the road doggie but I don't think it's gonna happen. If money comes back in on dodgers pushing the +rl below -200 on Nats then I think it's also a good play regardless. But here is my overall thinking. Definitely not feeling Nats getting blown out here by any means but possible always possible. Knowing you have Grienke and Kershaw coming up agaist a Rookie phenom on the road in Joe Ross and J Zimmerman who has had a back of rotation type season. I think it's reasonable to say we are possibly looking at +rl at +ev for both those games and one of them is bound to be close. So, there appears to be be a good scenario to chase the Nats getting +1.5 runs over the next few days at +ev after tonight. Possibly even grabbing +2.5 for what would normally be +1.5 juice seems all but certain. I will occasionally do chases if i see a good opportunity but don't play more than 1%>2.5%>5%>10% 20% to see it through without killing the bankroll.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

National lazy day?

Thats my kinda day!

trobin31

Colorado Rockies*+1½*(-160)
    Kansas City Royals*ff -½*(-135)
    Kansas City Royals Over*4*(-135)
    Washington Nationals Over*3*(-145)
    Seattle Mariners*+1½*(-160)

trobin31

Mama says parlays is the devil...but mama don't have to know...

Mets ml + Sale ml + Cueto ml + RDLR ml
    1u to win 6u

trobin31

Live Kansas City Royals Over*7.5−125*

trobin31

Reds +rl

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Mama says parlays is the devil...but mama don't have to know...

Mets ml + Sale ml + Cueto ml + RDLR ml
    1u to win 6u