DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Jmobile do you have this baseball card??

Vintage pre-Civil War baseball card sells for $179G at auction

NEW YORK – A circa 1860s Brooklyn Atlantics team baseball card that's been in the same family for over 150 years has fetched over $179,000 at auction.

The pre-Civil War baseball card was owned by Florence Sasso of Great Barrington, Massachusetts. It shows her great-great-uncle Archibald McMahon, an outfielder for the squad, pictured with eight of his teammates in bib-style shirts and two gentlemen in suits.

Auction organizers say it was purchased by an anonymous collector from the West Coast. It had a presale estimate of $50,000.

The Atlantics were a founding member of the National Association of Base Ball Players — the sport's first organized league that held the championship from 1859 through 1861.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mobile has to be a guy with long hair kind of an outcast definitely smokes a lot of pot and probably keeps the scorebook of his local major-league baseball team every fukken night

He probably has every baseball card the last 20 fukkin years and it's all he talks about

You know just want to those guys it's fukkin annoying And challenges you to Xbox

Guy always has a sports jersey on which shorts that are oversized

What a fukkin hamburger I'm seriously considering send him $50 for his collection

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey leave Jmobile alone

He likes the Padres and you cant blame him for that.

jjgold

We like mobile but he's a great dartboard

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mobile has to be a guy with long hair kind of an outcast definitely smokes a lot of pot and probably keeps the scorebook of his local major-league baseball team every fukken night

He probably has every baseball card the last 20 fukkin years and it's all he talks about

You know just want to those guys it's fukkin annoying And challenges you to Xbox

What a fukkin hamburger I'm seriously considering send him $50 for his collection
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold

Lol good one mobile

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

BTW, No, I don't have that card. The oldest card I had was a Julio Franco rookie card. I sold it a while back for about $25. Some dummy paid for it.

I don't have long hair. I consider myself good looking. Shari would approve.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

When i was a kid we played a game where we'd lay out cards next to a wall on a desk and flip quarters against the wall. We'd lay a few shitty cards each and a good card of equal value each. I lost a Nolan Ryan card that was early, but not rookie year. 1971, I think? Either way, I was sick.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post