4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youwager Live In-Game MLB Logo Error

After ripping youwager a new one many months ago for their pathetic wagering options and woeful customer service, I hadn't actually closed the account, so I (now regrettably) just logged in to check a live-in game MLB wager option on O's @ A's. When noticing that they're using the Angel's MLB logo for the Atheltics <see below> I simply decided to call them to advise, as to me it's grossly deceptive, misleading and a potential for serious conflicts needless to say.

So, when taking my time to call them to just help THEM out, how hard can that be do you think? Just need to tell them quickly, and perhaps they'd just say something like, "thank you for calling." Have no problems with my actual account or anything, just probably a simple human error that they could and should easily correct. So when I call their customer service and introduce myself, before I can complete the sentence as to the reason for my call, the girl rep just rudely interrupted me and said, "oh let me transfer you to a wagering clerk." If you don't listen, you'll never provide decent c/s, much less quality c/s.

Never said anything about wanting to place a wager, and the rude unprofessional needless transfer of the call is just so irritating. So I had to tell the wagering clerk why I was calling, and then he transferred me back to customer service, as all he does is take wagers. Then another rude nasty youwager c/s rep (I think she said her name was Doris), again before I completed the thought just interrupted me with that she'll send an email to IT. I still hadn't told her the specific problem, so I asked what she was emailing. She was then caught in a lie, she wasn't emailing anyone anything, just guessed on an assumption that it was an issue with the Baltimore logo. I had told her what game I was looking at, but didn't even get a chance to explain that it was the A's logo, when she then started attacking me for not telling her when she asked me
    about what game was there a problem. Really don't know folks why these youwager bastards offshore still to this day have serious customer service issues. In any case, they are as woeful as they've ever been, if not worse. Plus, if they can't even match the right MLB logo to the right MLB team for a live in-game wagering option, they're pathetic if
    not corrupt. Use youwager at your own peril.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, tried to paste the screen print, but get ...

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

I'll paste if someone tells me how, or will email it if preferred upon request. I have saved a copy.