greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

how about them giants??

can't believe it.. thought its in the bag.. can't they just let romo close it?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Brutal loss, need some make up sex

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    can't believe it.. thought its in the bag.. can't they just let romo close it?
    Man, penetrate that game. That was a -1700 swing for me.... Can't believe they let the impotent Braves rally down 0-6 and 5-7 (with 2 outs) and then 7-8.

Win percentage had to be over 98.5% with that 6-0 lead and the Braves in their bullpen relatively early.

Absolutely ruins what was a good day and kills the progress I made last week. Now I'm going to chase with a not-quite-right Tanaka and lose my balance tomorrow, i can just tell.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

With that hughe lead they got i usually put a few bucks on the ml on losing team just so if such miracle come back happens i still make some money.. i was busy for this game..so pissed i didnt get to hedge the live bet.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Man, penetrate that game. That was a -1700 swing for me.... Can't believe they let the impotent Braves rally down 0-6 and 5-7 (with 2 outs) and then 7-8.

Win percentage had to be over 98.5% with that 6-0 lead and the Braves in their bullpen relatively early.

Absolutely ruins what was a good day and kills the progress I made last week. Now I'm going to chase with a not-quite-right Tanaka and lose my balance tomorrow, i can just tell.
    i wouldn't chase man.

just saying. It's a slippery slope.

pbhchina
    pbhchina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hey Stanley I had Giants and Wash under. Absolute joke. I'll do all in Yankees if you do..

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Got crushed too. Need a winner tomorrow.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

They have washed up overpaid bum pitchers...... Stay away from the Giants especially on the road

TheEmu
    TheEmu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Was a tough game for sure. Lot of "old names" in that bullpen, they could use a young arm to shake things up if you know what I mean.