AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

3 HR for Aroid

Fuk ya i dont care what u say about him he is a hall of fame without roid or roids.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1st ballot

AribaAriba

Coach im fuking sweating this bet 6k on the line for me! 5-0 down i hope i get through this. Carribean vacation i will get you when i win this.
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  16.4 KB

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees looked like the play congrats.

AribaAriba

HOME RUN FUK ya 8-5

AribaAriba

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Yankees looked like the play congrats.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

jjgold

good call Ariba

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Alex will never make the hall of fame and should. He's having the last laugh against the haters and even Yankees management who wouldn't acknowledge his 660 HR. They can go penetrate themselves he's a better hitter and better with the glove than Jeter. Everyone knows it. Remember what he did to Ryan Dempster. Don't piss this guy off. He's a competitor and 40 yrs old in 2 days. So glad for him. Go Yankees! I'd love to see ARod as World Series MVP and or champion flashing the ring.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Yea arod shut them fukkin panzies up

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

1st ballot ROIDS

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Problem is nobody will ever know what kind of player aRod would've been bc he cheated his entire career. Assuming he never juiced, he probably would've incurred injuries and worn down much sooner. I don't see how anyone can say anything this guy has done on the field is legitimate. We can can conjecture about how good he would've been, but I don't think we can do that based on likelihood he probably started artificially enhancing himself since high school.

This is not like Barry Bonds where we saw what he could do naturely, bonds was an mvp player even before his head became size of watermelon. ARod won 2 mvp only while he admittedly was juicing. Yeah everyone else was juicing, sure I'll give him that. He probably would've have won that year Juan gonzalez juiced his way to mvp. ARod I think would have had a Mike Schmidt type career, but you know what, we will never know bc he cheated himself and everyone of that knowledge. He might have been better than jeter, but, he also could've had a limited career without growth hormone, deer antler, lion testicle juice or whatever he has taken through out his lifetime. Now we are supposed to believe he is clean, okay...I think we've seen this film already.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Problem is nobody will ever know what kind of player aRod would've been bc he cheated his entire career. Assuming he never juiced, he probably would've incurred injuries and worn down much sooner. I don't see how anyone can say anything this guy has done on the field is legitimate. We can can conjecture about how good he would've been, but I don't think we can do that based on likelihood he probably started artificially enhancing himself since high school.

This is not like Barry Bonds where we saw what he could do naturely, bonds was an mvp player even before his head became size of watermelon. ARod won 2 mvp only while he admittedly was juicing. Yeah everyone else was juicing, sure I'll give him that. He probably would've have won that year Juan gonzalez juiced his way to mvp. ARod I think would have had a Mike Schmidt type career, but you know what, we will never know bc he cheated himself and everyone of that knowledge. He might have been better than jeter, but, he also could've had a limited career without growth hormone, deer antler, lion testicle juice or whatever he has taken through out his lifetime. Now we are supposed to believe he is clean, okay...I think we've seen this film already.
    I just went past your statement without reading the entire thing (read some of it;sounded biased) because it sounds ignorant. ARod will be 40 years old on 7/27, is one of the reasons why the Yankees are winning, is teaching the younger players on how to be a professional, LOVES TO PLAY BASEBALL, and has gotten his dignity back and then some. Without your dignity, you have nothing. He's regained his. You don't know when he was dirty or clean, but he's clean right now.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Half or more of the pitchers he was hitting bombs off of his whole career were juiced up too.....gimmie a fukkin break

The whole league was on roids....The cream rose to the top and A-Rod was always the cream

How come the countless number of other players on roids weren't as good as Bonds or A-Rod?

Pretty safe to say A-Rod is one of the best players ever

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans love the come back kid. Falling off the horse, shrug it off, and getting back on there. Overcoming adversity. Playing clean, playing well, playing admirably. Am totally not an A-Rod fan, mostly 'cause am from Beantown, but also because it's like Pete Rose with the lying. Still, we all should be able to pay a penalty and get a second chance, and if you shine on from that point than let the past be forgiven.

Don't mind me, just had 111 on 'em Yanks tonight, so getting the 200 swing was nice especially in classic Yankee late inning heroics. If I recall correctly, it was Alex's top of the ninth 3rd homer of the night to tie it at 5 each, when he launched the relief's first pitch out of there. In any case, hats off to A-rod & the Bombers tonight.

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    You don't know when he was dirty or clean, but he's clean right now.
    So they say... ban for life is the only way to go with cheaters. Not these 1-year vacations

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Young kids try and emulate their hero's.
    Don't put drug taking cheaters in the HOF so they can be looked up to.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

If arod fails another test..we can all forget about him, no hall, no worthy mentions..just a cheating arrogant A Hole

jjgold

His balls are flying out too

He is hitting rockets which now raises suspicion

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Half or more of the pitchers he was hitting bombs off of his whole career were juiced up too.....gimmie a fukkin break

The whole league was on roids....The cream rose to the top and A-Rod was always the cream

How come the countless number of other players on roids weren't as good as Bonds or A-Rod?

Pretty safe to say A-Rod is one of the best players ever
    So arods validation is he was going agst pitchers who were on roids and also better than the other guys who were juicing....I don't think that is gonna hold up in the court your honor. Imagine, just for 1 second, if guys like Ken Griffen Jr or Frank Thomas or Matt Williams or Derek Jeter would have juiced, how good would they have been. Well, you don't have to imagine bc we know how good they were. But, you want to say ARod was better than these guys? How can you even begin to qualify this statement? Man, imagine Ken Griffen Jr on roidss, would've been sick! Bonds and ARod would be after thoughts, injury plagued career towards the end probably doesn't happen either and we're talking about 800 hr's.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

We have no idea what those players were taking either...You can't be 100% sure that they were 100% clean

Amphetimenes were rampant in the 70s and 80s and roids were from like the late 80s till recent times

There are so many players that have cheated that just didn't get caught for whatever reason so all I can go by is what happened on the field...And A-Rod has been great

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I just went past your statement without reading the entire thing (read some of it;sounded biased) because it sounds ignorant. ARod will be 40 years old on 7/27, is one of the reasons why the Yankees are winning, is teaching the younger players on how to be a professional, LOVES TO PLAY BASEBALL, and has gotten his dignity back and then some. Without your dignity, you have nothing. He's regained his. You don't know when he was dirty or clean, but he's clean right now.
    Trobins post was ignorant, I agree

trobin31

I am from Miami and was a fan of Arods before you probably even heard of him so biased agst him I do not have. He was supposed to be the guy who was clean and doing things the right way for so long that many, including myself, was hoping he'd succeed enough to wipe away the bogus records that Mcguire and Bonds had accomplished. Then, he gets busted, and we'll I was willing to say hey, maybe just just a one time thing. Then gets busted AGAIN. now, you have have to be smoking some pretty good shit to believe anything this guy has done on the baseball field isn't manufactured in a lab, even now. I don't have one ounce if bias in me. And to say I am ignorant for not willing to be fooled for a third time, well, you'll just have to take that journey alone brother. Even if the Yankees go on to win the world series and ARod hits 6 bombs and wins mvp during it, do you think it will be anymore well received than his passing Willie Mays, maybe, but I wouldn't buy anymore stock in his baseball cards to count on that.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    We have no idea what those players were taking either...You can't be 100% sure that they were 100% clean

Amphetimenes were rampant in the 70s and 80s and roids were from like the late 80s till recent times

There are so many players that have cheated that just didn't get caught for whatever reason so all I can go by is what happened on the field...And A-Rod has been great
    People only use things that benefit their argument.

Your point is correct in that we will never know what was used prior to steroids to get on the field and play optimally for a full season.

I love it when die hard NFL fans talk about AROD and steroids. They don't know that every single person trying to make it in the NFL has taken something along the way. It's the only way to make it.

My dad knows I've taken a few cycles back in my 20's and he thinks I was cheating but when he fires up his three tvs, laptop and tablet on Sunday, he seems to selectively block out those cheaters that are in the NFL.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Athletes are always looking for an edge....even the so called clean ones have been taking shit that slipped thru the cracks and then was made illegal etc etc

Just go by results on the field because 99% of players have "cheated" across all sports at one time or another

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Trobins post was ignorant, I agree
    Sourtwist always so profound with his arguments. We will all bow to sourtwist as he has proclaimed his position.

How about this, I will just overlook all the biological engineering aRod has undergone and just say he is one if the best ever. Now am I no longer ignorant.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

I respect all of your opinions and understand for the most part where you're coming from.
    I know cheating/lying/stealing etc. goes on everywhere.
    My point is let's not glorify those that have been caught by using the excuse "everybody else was doing it too!"
    "Admitted use" is the penalty for no HOF, and that is very light in my book.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    People only use things that benefit their argument.

Your point is correct in that we will never know what was used prior to steroids to get on the field and play optimally for a full season.

I love it when die hard NFL fans talk about AROD and steroids. They don't know that every single person trying to make it in the NFL has taken something along the way. It's the only way to make it.

My dad knows I've taken a few cycles back in my 20's and he thinks I was cheating but when he fires up his three tvs, laptop and tablet on Sunday, he seems to selectively block out those cheaters that are in the NFL.

good one

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Sourtwist always so profound with his arguments. We will all bow to sourtwist as he has proclaimed his position.

How about this, I will just overlook all the biological engineering aRod has undergone and just say he is one if the best ever. Now am I no longer ignorant.
    How about doing an investigation into sports throughout history before using one that person who admitted, not caught, using steroids. One person cannot be the scapegoat for all.

jjgold

its odd though to see ball flying off arods bat at an advanced age

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

People take this steroid shit too personally. Answer one question; Were you entertained? If the answer is yes, leave it at that. I could give two shits whether any of them used PED's. The game is better with them.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Why are people offended? Let me guess, if ARod weren't on 'roids, that could've been you. LMAO! You thought baseball players were supposed to have integrity. LMAO! The only purpose they are to serve is that of an enterainer. Nothing more, nothing less.

jjgold

Arod top 10 MVP

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Why are people offended? Let me guess, if ARod weren't on 'roids, that could've been you. LMAO! You thought baseball players were supposed to have integrity. LMAO! The only purpose they are to serve is that of an enterainer. Nothing more, nothing less.
    You are correct. And arod has been rewarded handsomely over his career for entertaining crowd.

IMO the HOF is for players that do more than entertain. He isn't a HOF guy in my book. I realize that others might have juiced but we know he did and we don't know what others did. Why did he get caught and so many others didn't?

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Why did he get caught and so many others didn't?
    That's just bad luck, the first time was an study done by the MLB to see if they needed drug testing, only his named was leaked out of a list of 150 players.

Second time was the lab in Florida that got busted, again that's just bad luck, just like the mitchell report, players like Clemens, pettite, never failed drug tests, they just got caught buying them.

12 Last