Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Lock if the Year

I'm just joking .
    I "like" a game better than a normal bet today.
    Cards / Braves U7 -121..I would bet even U6' as well .
    Miller and Martinez
    The Braves offense is garbage but Miller is on the mound .He'll give it his all. Yes he's 0-3 over L3 but still a mere 3 ERA.
    As for Martinez , look at his last 3 starts , an .90 ERA.
    I don't see 6 being put up much less 7
    But that's just me but any who
    Good Luck to everyone today

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Yes..
    This is real strong.
    3-2 or 4-2 Cards...Push at worst.
    Hit last night's Under 7.5 too.
    I love Cards Unders this year.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

No other team probably knows Miller as much as the Cards do with him having spent 3 years there. I don't know if that's an advantage or a disadvantage. But the last time I bet a solid young pitcher to hold it down against his former team was Tommy Milone against the A's last week and he got rocked for 7 runs. Also that Braves pen is far from trustworthy. The bet could very well hit but to call it a lock? Why even possibly jinx yourself like that?

Slipknot26

There is no jinxing ..I'm not superstitious . I was being a SA
    I agree on Miller but also think he wants this since it's his former as well. He doesn't want to give up runs to them.I'm sure he's pissed about going from a Title contender to a Rebuilding organization. The "I'll show them what they traded away" . The cards could feel the same , put up some runs on him to show why he's gone.
    But Miller has been a consistent this season , his record does not show it because the Braves can't scote for shit when he pitches.
    I bet it, either I hit or lose and move on.
    I was just kidding . I'm new to the site but been betting for 25 years .
    I'm just not use to Locks , no way it's losing etc....I did put it there but any gambler knows there is no such thing as a lock. There are better bets due to higher percentages of winning.
    I think this is one but again , they "could" score 8 in the 1st inning for all I know.
    And yes , Ive even had it happen with the same team ( Braves) . Bet an under , they scored 8 on Miami in the Top of the 1st last season.
    But I do like both of these pitchers and percentage of they will hold the opposing team down today.
    Good luck to you all

Slipknot26

Very good pitching by both
    Easy winner

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Good call buddy.