moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

5.19.interleague.leans.and.other.non.cap italized.thoughts

the morning game, lerew and dice k, too chalky, but i cant bet on the kid after seeing the major control problems he had in pittsburgh (granted, he might have been nervous with that being his hometown and all, but boston just sucks for bettors, they always seem to win even when they are the wrong side). pass.

lets get the national league game out of the way, i was leaning under, but see it shaded heavily already at 8 and i have to call in my plays 8am+ tomorrow, so ill likely be stuck with a 7.5 and not interested in that with the pens. lean AZ slightly.

diamondbacks +129
    white sox +116
    indians -163
    blue jays +155
    giants +131

no more text favoritism, but ironically i like the big chalk the best.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Giants play, but I'm against you on your big chalk play owned.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Cleveland is a little chalky, but I like them tomorrow. Cincy is complete garbage and the Indians are lights out at the Jake. Sowers has struggled, but facing the Reds undisciplined lineup could be the cure. If the game is close in the late innings, CLEV has a huge advantage against Cincy's pathetic pen.

Slight lean toward the ChiSox, though I likely won't be playing them unless I can get +130.

Even at that generous price I can't play the Jays right now, particularly on the road.

I think the Giants are the best play of the bunch. Any time you can get Cain at that price, there is value. Haren is great, but the he has gotten little run support all year and I think the A's will struggle to score against Cain. Coming off a blowout loss, SF is a solid play. I also like the under in this one.

No opinion on the D'Backs.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Cleveland is a little chalky, but I like them tomorrow. Cincy is complete garbage and the Indians are lights out at the Jake. Sowers has struggled, but facing the Reds undisciplined lineup could be the cure. If the game is close in the late innings, CLEV has a huge advantage against Cincy's pathetic pen.

Slight lean toward the ChiSox, though I likely won't be playing them unless I can get +130.

Even at that generous price I can't play the Jays right now, particularly on the road.

I think the Giants are the best play of the bunch. Any time you can get Cain at that price, there is value. Haren is great, but the he has gotten little run support all year and I think the A's will struggle to score against Cain. Coming off a blowout loss, SF is a solid play. I also like the under in this one.

No opinion on the D'Backs.
    I like the Jays as my favorite dog of the bunch. Giants will have only a slight edge, if that, in starting pitching. Everything else almost all favors Oakland IMO.

Agree with you on the Reds. They are just awful. I would only feel comfortable if they were winning by 3+ with 5 outs or less remaining. I probably will end up not laying the wood with the Tribe, but the Reds seem to get some level of respect from the books, of which I can't understand.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto is the best play on the board tomorrow, IMO. I'm leaning to the Giants as well, but I'd like a little better price. GL man.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

OWNED - have you ever considered putting the title in capitals and calling it "OWNED'S OFFICIAL SBR MLB PLAYS - I'M A PROFESSIONAL - 2007 RECORD 132-7". Then use a load of random gay-ass smilies intertwined with your picks for the day. You might do a lot better.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

I like the Royals and Dodgers for tomorrow. I'm not big on interleague play.

Blue Jays are another possible play.

moses millsap

Will be interesting to see what kind of lineup Francona puts out there for game 1 tomorrow considering the pitching matchup we have set up for the 2nd game.

I may consider a 1H under in game 1.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gonna sit Thomas again on Saturday or not is the question. If they play him at first base theres some added value right there in that lineup.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now, Gibbons is a total deuschclown, but even he can't ignore that Thomas is 16-45 with 6 HR against Moyer.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Twins and Reds for me today. Evenly bet at one unit apiece. Good luck today.

E

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fish,Royals and Jays here!

moses millsap

No 5 inning line yet for the Dice K total and I got to leave now, so I guess I'm passing on the early 3 games.