jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its proven Dominican Players are definitely lazy and do not care about winning

They are known to bad together and infect clubhouses too

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    OK stop with the Walmart Wolverine duty...

Harbaugh was useless. No personality. Shitty. Like CC said, if he can't sell his school to Colin on air with a bunch of layup questions, then how the hell is he gonna sell UofM to high school kids?

Worst interview I've ever heard on air in my life, and the vast majority of the fault lands on the shitty coach being interviewed.

Would hate to grab a beer with Harbaugh. What a no-personality loser.
    Not sticking up for Michigan or anything like that. Harbaugh was in town when he was the QB for the Bears. My brother was a musician here in Detroit. Harbaugh was at a strip club near the airport. My brother met him... hung out the entire night. They talked for hours. They even went to other bars. Probably macking on women all night. Brother told me he was a party animal and did a few lines of coke too. How the hell did he even play the next day against the Lions? My point is... my brother told me he had one of the best personalities coming from a professional athlete.

I'm sure his personality has changed. We all get older... but Harbaugh doesn't seem like a bad guy. Cowherd was asking some really dumb questions... even borderline... "game planning" and you don't ask that stuff with other schools listening in. Harbaugh was smart... and he was sarcastic right back.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Matheny was a great player?
    yes he was. He was a gamer. A very solid catcher on some great Cardinal teams.

And he is not much older than many of the players so he fits in as one of the guys.

He is a guy they can shoot the shit with and have a beer with.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

This is probably why Colin decided to leave ESPN. Because of stuff like this.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Colin is a great football handicapper. I would tail him frequently. He is egotistical as well. Big whooptie doo. I wish I had a dollar for all the ego maniacs I've met in my life that don't have a sports talk show.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

And he is not much older than many of the players so he fits in as one of the guys.

Matheny doesn't drink bird brain.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

I remember Matheny as the Brewers catcher. Slightly above average defensive catcher with no stick. Playing on "great Cardinal teams" hardly makes you a great player.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 07-25-15 at 07:14 PM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I would hate to have a talk show these days where you speak off the cuff for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to say something offensive while still being more than just a boring shill for everyone and everything.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I would hate to have a talk show these days where you speak off the cuff for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to say something offensive while still being more than just a boring shill for everyone and everything.
    Agreed. Eventually you're going to offend some fraction of life.

From the blacks, the latinos, the gays, the mentally handicapped, you're bound to step on a landmine at some point.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Agreed. Eventually you're going to offend some fraction of life.

From the blacks, the latinos, the gays, the mentally handicapped, you're bound to step on a landmine at some point.
    That's not true what about ryan seacrest dudes a robot he never says any thing that's going to offend anybody he's safe and the rest of the espn talkin heads do it's not hard to navigate the pc times we live in its kind of an intelligence test ...I could of told him that was a bad idea to say that as a matter of fact it's probably a good idea to not even bring up individual racial groups if you can help it if you work under the Disney umbrella. Let's be honest Colin is "old/older " he comes from an era when saying hints like that was A ok but is no longer so.

teaserpleaser

Things like that ...spell check changed it to hints in that last sentence.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    That's not true what about ryan seacrest dudes a robot he never says any thing that's going to offend anybody he's safe and the rest of the espn talkin heads do it's not hard to navigate the pc times we live in its kind of an intelligence test ...I could of told him that was a bad idea to say that as a matter of fact it's probably a good idea to not even bring up individual racial groups if you can help it if you work under the Disney umbrella. Let's be honest Colin is "old/older " he comes from an era when saying hints like that was A ok but is no longer so.
    What do you mean? ESPN talking heads are getting fired and suspended right and left. Yes like I said, if you don't wanna be a talking robot like Seacrest and say something meaningful, hurting someones feelings is inevitable. You can be perfect for 12 years and make one misstep and boom you're gone. It's ridiculous.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    What do you mean? ESPN talking heads are getting fired and suspended right and left. Yes like I said, if you don't wanna be a talking robot like Seacrest and say something meaningful, hurting someones feelings is inevitable. You can be perfect for 12 years and make one misstep and boom you're gone. It's ridiculous.
    Like who? They know they work for Disney...mike and mike still on van pelt and ryan still on Steven A is wild he's older he's more of a shock jock last I checked he was still on kellerman and Marcellus Wiley stillon ....By the way who doesn't want to be seacrest he's filthy rich on a ton of stuff does radio am here in LA American idol and produces a ton of stuff he's filthy fukk meaningful. Like I said its super easy to navigate if you aren't an idiot and think about what you say and how it will be perceived.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Puig

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was probably borderline what he said but here in America as you all know it's a very weak nation run by week people so what they did was predictable

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He seems like a real cook now

FOX will bounce him also
    Not sure what is culinary skills have to do with anything

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Slap on the wrist for Stephen A or jamele hill if they said something like this regarding white people

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Completely agree it's dangerous water speaking your mind at this point. And wtf with some clown nobody knows called Mikewg or whatever calling me out on pg 1? Yeah you stupid Fukk I've forgot more books than you have read. Apparently my whole point went right over your head lol. That was my point exactly call out Walt or whoever your gonna find bad spots if you look deep enough. Guarantee I know this much I won't be one of the pussy ass bitches that should be throttled with a hammer to the skull calling out people who had a bad moment or lack of judgement on minor scale for 1 fleeting moment . Much rather be on flipside delivery blows to skulls to pussies who are not fit for living

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Completely agree it's dangerous water speaking your mind at this point. And wtf with some clown nobody knows called Mikewg or whatever calling me out on pg 1? Yeah you stupid Fukk I've forgot more books than you have read. Apparently my whole point went right over your head lol. That was my point exactly call out Walt or whoever your gonna find bad spots if you look deep enough. Guarantee I know this much I won't be one of the pussy ass bitches that should be throttled with a hammer to the skull calling out people who had a bad moment or lack of judgement on minor scale for 1 fleeting moment . Much rather be on flipside delivery blows to skulls to pussies who are not fit for living

I highly doubt that. Your sentence structure reads like a 4th graders.

"But what cuz seems like you been down with the cauz since the beginz u know what I'm saying?! Fun clowns bra ."

I love how being a "somebody" on a forum is important to you

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Mmkay sentence structure huh? Nice try son now embarrassing yourself even further Pretty sure I extinguished your initial claim now you wanna attack my grammar? May not be the best however I'm well above avg in that category or any other you wanna come at me son. Hey I buried your 1st attempt which was limp dikk to begin with. Live with it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Perfect example of a douche who has nothing to bring to the table in 1st place. Instead chooses to take my stuff outta context and gets buried in process. Ahh guys who flex on social media lol. Would say some random tuff guy shit to this clown. Won't go there though what he and I both know is in real world it most likely would not end well for him

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Soft ass liberals. I hate this PC shit world we live in. Everything he said is accurate and he has stats to back it up. You Dominicans don't like what he said - Then CHANGE it. Get a better educational system in place and be better than the 120th or so country in the world in education.
    wow, a racist B1G fan. this is new and exciting.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Mmkay sentence structure huh? Nice try son now embarrassing yourself even further Pretty sure I extinguished your initial claim now you wanna attack my grammar? May not be the best however I'm well above avg in that category or any other you wanna come at me son. Hey I buried your 1st attempt which was limp dikk to begin with. Live with it
    Come at me son? Are you 14?

First 12