BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Bovada maintenance?

Anyone know when there gonna be back online? Probably wrong place for this question but figured someone here might know.

BELM0NT

Nevermind I found it. Didn't realize they had a fb. 11 am est

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Try uwager.eu
    same day payouts!

BELM0NT

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    Try uwager.eu
    same day payouts!
    I've got a 5 dimes account also. Just really liked the bovada mobile version site on my phone.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

What u got today?

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

It'd still down past stated time...I hope it comes back soon because I want to take detroit at home.

Speaking of bovada, has anyone else noticed that they'll send your payouts back to the card you used to deposit? I use my debit card so it's like cash back into my acct.. Pretty sweet...reminds of the good ol days when they'd send it directly to bank acct.. Lately they would only do paper checks for the longest time (which always cleared and were fedexed to my doorstep in 3 days.) so this new payout method is pretty cool.

I know they don't always have the best or fastest lines, but I've been with them since 2006 and never had a problem.

BELM0NT

Quote Originally Posted by tragicend View Post
    It'd still down past stated time...I hope it comes back soon because I want to take detroit at home.

Speaking of bovada, has anyone else noticed that they'll send your payouts back to the card you used to deposit? I use my debit card so it's like cash back into my acct.. Pretty sweet...reminds of the good ol days when they'd send it directly to bank acct.. Lately they would only do paper checks for the longest time (which always cleared and were fedexed to my doorstep in 3 days.) so this new payout method is pretty cool.

I know they don't always have the best or fastest lines, but I've been with them since 2006 and never had a problem.
    That's another reason why I like bovada, i got a check once and couldn't find a place to cash it. Credited back my card is so easy

2buckluck
    2buckluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2294

AHHHHHHH!!!! sorry that was me venting, I use bovada and still not up, wanted to bet the Det / Sea game ... Maybe it's a sign

BELM0NT

Quote Originally Posted by 2buckluck View Post
    AHHHHHHH!!!! sorry that was me venting, I use bovada and still not up, wanted to bet the Det / Sea game ... Maybe it's a sign
    I'm missing the nyy games but put the pick out anyway