pairadux
    pairadux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

First Inning Run Scored Troubles/Strategies

Hey all,

So I was reading posts threads and came across DaBa's 1st inning strategy. I noticed that the threads stopped back in 2011 and even when I google search the method, it appears as though there's nothing live going on with it.

Regardless, I decided to give it a shot. To recap, the idea is built around betting on the underdog for "Run scored in 1st inning" props, and play the biggest UD during a time slot (id 5:00, then 6:00, then 7:00...). His original idea was a one day Martingale.

So I tried this and had some success until I let myself go nuts and went 0-5 one night and half the bankroll went away. Determined to stay with it, I went Labby and a 1-9 string blew the rest of the bankroll, partially because I think I set my line as too high a percentage.

Fortunately I didn't have much invested as I'm viewing this as my experiment year.

I'm hoping there's some legs here with the idea, but I'm hoping for some strategy ideas....

When there are multiple games with the same odds at the same time how do you pick the play? Does anyone work a few different lines at a time?

What type of money management are you having luck with? Labby? Martingale? 2-6?

I'd love to get a 1st inning community going, just like at the craps table, this is more fun when we're all in it together.

Thanks for your help.

pairadux
    pairadux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Yes I know I'm post-er-bating, but I'll probably try 3 game Martingale for the day, but I'd love some input on what strategies others use to pick games. There's a million other systems out there for picking game winners, but I'm looking for ideas for the 1st Inning run prop.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

This sounds like a great way to lose money. But hey good luck.