CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

All-star break angler

Guys I am re-posting this from 2 yrs. ago,for the benefit of the newer cappers. Agree or not ,that is OK.....just some food for thought......................gl

Two angles to consider.? - After today only 2 Sundays before the All-Star break. Summer is the time that mangers like to give their players a rest on Sunday. No Sunday is more prevalent than the Sunday before the All-Star break, for the players get Sun.,Mon.,Tue., Wed and Thrus. off. I remember Tony La Russa use to be notorious for resting his players on Sun. I would keep a eye on the Unders here. If you like the match-up, bet the game the night before you will find that often you can save your self a 1/2 a run and/or juice. There are 3 instances were I will not look at the under.#1When the roof is open in Toronto #2 When there is a day game at Chavez.#3 When its hot and humid and the CWS are home..(ball carries like no other in MLB.!)........The 2nd angle is that the 1st game back after the break I will not bet a road team, it,s the Home side or nothing.! For example say SEA. will play at Boston. During the break these guys are on vacation all over...lets say some are in Fld. or London. They are not going to travel from there to Sea. for the team flight to Boston. No they will meet up at Fenway and at all diff. times. As a result they miss team batting and fielding practice. We are all creatures of habit/routine and once this is taken away we may have an "off" day. So by missing the pre game routine I feel that on this on day the Home team does have an advantage........Agree or not that is OK....just thought I would throw this out there................................... gl

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

appreciate the angles, Terp. Glad to see you off to a good start this year.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent post Terp

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good info

Glad all star break coming

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

bump