bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

The last 3 games of Cle vs TB, TB has been no-hit though the first 5.2 innings

Tampa's offense is a not clicking right now, IDK if it's CLE warming up or TB cooling off, however. Could be a good time to rid a streak.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Indians offense very motivated after being shutout twice in 1 day vs Baltimore

I would continue riding CLE as they have great pitching. 3 starters w/100+ k... 5th guy is new guy C.Anderson who threw 14 shutout innings to start out career, pitches fast, changes speeds... hits corners.

I made the mistake of parlaying CLE w/CWS & Detroit yesterday & Tigers burned me. Solo bet Tribe -1.5 today... easy win. Kluber tomorrow vs Moore making his return start... even tho he is lefty he will be rusty + Cle faces so many LHP they r used to them.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Indians offense very motivated after being shutout twice in 1 day vs Baltimore

I would continue riding CLE as they have great pitching. 3 starters w/100+ k... 5th guy is new guy C.Anderson who threw 14 shutout innings to start out career, pitches fast, changes speeds... hits corners.

I made the mistake of parlaying CLE w/CWS & Detroit yesterday & Tigers burned me. Solo bet Tribe -1.5 today... easy win. Kluber tomorrow vs Moore making his return start... even tho he is lefty he will be rusty + Cle faces so many LHP they r used to them.
    That's what i was thinking, Salazar and Carrasco are doing a nice job of picking up Kluber, who is off right now.

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

I WAS IN tb
    THEY ARE AN AWFUL HITTING MLB TEAM RIGHT NOW,
    FADE THEM, ENTIRELY

FORGET O.U UNDER, CUZ THEY PITCHING LIKE SHIT TOO, THE BACK END OF THEIR PEN,
    MINUS, MCGEE, JEPSON, BOX,

GELTZ, YATES AND GOMES ARE TAILING OFF
    AND LOSER BELAASRIO IS AWFUL

ANY DECENT ARM THEIR FACING, AND PEN, they gonna score 2 runs and change....
    Last edited by LEOLEO; 07-01-15 at 09:19 PM.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

This has been a strange series. Sweep?