ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Strong numbers shows winners for these 2 PICKS.

All you have to do is look back on when these two pitchers face off against each other and you will see a ton of runs have been scored. Just Dickey alone has given up 14 runs in 19 innings. These batters know these pitchers very well and the Red Sox hitters especially, have crushed Dickey. I do expect Buchholz to have a better outing as he has come into form over his last two starts and Clay and the Red Sox are 11-1 their last 12 games at the Rogers Centre when he starts. R.A Dickey just hasn't been the same pitcher and his numbers have shown that. He gives a way too many long balls and doesn't strike nearly as many batters out. That means he putting way too many pitches in play and that's not a good thing in Toronto. Most of the sources I have talked to are all over the Red Sox and t he over here so I have decided that we should go heavy on both of these plays tonight.

BOSTON RED SOXS ML ****

OVER 8 RUNS ***

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Baaaaad bets

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Baaaaad bets

Ohhh snaps!!!! MIKEYD is on the other side. YEA I DEFF LOST THESE BETS.. Fawk we all know you know everything. I'm always looking for your posts/picks but I seem to never to come across them. Hmmmm