David Dovato
    David Dovato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

David Dovato's Play Of The Day

Take the Giants tonight. A great spot for them presenting essential value.
    Risking $360/$300 which is a 3Unit play for me. I don't often make 3u plays
    as I structure my units usually 1-3 but I am very thankful to have the opportunity to drop a bomb on them tonight.

reaclast
    money:drug
    reaclast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 603

who is david dovato and why should we pick giants

David Dovato

Reacast good question.
    I'm David and I just came onto the forum here and I love it already. I know my units aren't big but they would be bigger if I didn't cash out every month and decided to let it build more but let's face it we all need that extra money. I got cut off from a handful of my local bookies, mostly due to NFL, but I have been very successful. I'm on dimes and bookmaker now which is nice and I put my plays in there and help my friends out who bet as well. They told me I should start posting here because I would be able to help a whole community of bettors win money and I surely had no problem with that. So do what you're comfortable doing as far as what you bet but you will be seeing a lot of me on here.

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

You never answered why we should pick the Giants.

David Dovato

Giants because it's a good bounce back opportunity for them with Vogel on the mound. He's really undervalued here because of how badly he pitches on the road and how he isn't viewed as a top tear pitcher. He pitches very comfortably an solid for Giants at home and I don't feel like Kennedy deserves much of my respect here in this spot. I also can tell you that the umpire tonight behind the plate, Reynolds, tends to give more favorable calls to home teams. As small of an edge that is I look for them everywhere and the only over looked edges you'll really find are small ones. So that is surely not calculated into the odds and for these reasons I'm getting great value by backing giants big tonight. Best play on the board.

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

never penetrating heard of you

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by David Dovato View Post
    Giants because it's a good bounce back opportunity for them with Vogel on the mound. He's really undervalued here because of how badly he pitches on the road and how he isn't viewed as a top tear pitcher. He pitches very comfortably an solid for Giants at home and I don't feel like Kennedy deserves much of my respect here in this spot. I also can tell you that the umpire tonight behind the plate, Reynolds, tends to give more favorable calls to home teams. As small of an edge that is I look for them everywhere and the only over looked edges you'll really find are small ones. So that is surely not calculated into the odds and for these reasons I'm getting great value by backing giants big tonight. Best play on the board.
    Kennedy blows ass and is 10-4 against the Giants and has been dominant at AT&T park in his starts there? I mean a 12 year old could of done that write up?

steelheaddan
    steelheaddan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

They can't even win with Bum...

BSJ
    BSJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 671

Looking good so far

David Dovato

I'm not sure what you mean by this. "Kennedy blows ass" wasn't my quote and you refer to my write up as childish? Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if that's how you feel about my write up then that's just unfortunate. I'm purely under the impression that this forum is used as a tool to increase awareness an knowledge for the average sports bettor looking to be successful. Please enlighten me if this is not the case.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Looking very good.....................

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!

i tailed david, but only first five. good call mang

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Nice start, keep 'em coming.