AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

nationals+160

any thoughts

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

will be tough to take a series from ATL but they are playing well and Chico pitched well his last time out. It may be worth a shot....

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I liked atlanta but james inconsistency against wash scared me off not to mention the price -180

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, it's a tough one. Wash has been winning as a dog, but here they're really going to be stretched. The pen is extended (and nothing too special even when it's not), Chico can be ok, but mostly is vulnerable, James can be shaky but is also often sharp.

James plus Soriano and Gonzales against the Washington lineup is a much better proposition than Chico and a tired Washington pen against the Atl lineup. But still, at this line, I don't think there's a lot of value with either side. If there is any, I think it's probably with Washington.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not much of a runline better, but I'm expecting about 7-2 here.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know Razz, i don't see a big offensive game from Atl. Chico, he's been scraping by. If he can keep his walks under control, which he has been able to recently (although in this game HP ump Gerry Davis won't be much of a help with that), Atl will have to get their runs one at a time. I definitely don't like the run line here at favorite odds at RFK.

The under is probably a better bet than either side.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Good call on the under Ganch...