IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

will the toronto bluejays make the playoffs?

simple question ...will the Toronto blue jays make the playoffs this year...i possibly could get even money on this bet.....and is the nats winning the NL east a good wager at even money? as well?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by IamsoBurnt View Post
    simple question ...will the Toronto blue jays make the playoffs this year...i possibly could get even money on this bet.....and is the nats winning the NL east a good wager at even money? as well?
    Both should be solid bro. Toronto needs to add another Starting pitcher and needs to get a closer on the cheap....their bats will keep them in games....who is going to beat the Nats in the NL East? All those teams suck

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Both should be solid bro. Toronto needs to add another Starting pitcher and needs to get a closer on the cheap....their bats will keep them in games....who is going to beat the Nats in the NL East? All those teams suck
    thanks for ur opinion yeah im most likely going to bet that the blue jays wont make it to the playoffs at even money ...unless someone tells me otherwise...and yeah im a nats fan as well and plus i really c them winning the NL east even though the mets r a .5 game up against the nats in the division

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How r u getting Nats @ even $$?? They r an overwhelming fav to win their division??
    Personally I feel the Blue Jays do make the playoffs. However, if they don't win the AL East they will be in the mix with about 8 other teams fighting for 2 WC spots making them a solid dog NOT to make the playoffs.

hunsi
    hunsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blue jays better find a closer first

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Blue Jays won't make the playoffs. Why? 1) They won't win enough on the road. 2) Poor pitching.
    They appear to be doing well at the moment. Watch them come second half of the league.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2365

YES.. Too much fire power and too many trades available come the deadline..(pitching).... Yanks fall.. Baltimore, well, Baltimore... Tampa's pitching will ultimately fail... Toronto, I believe, makes the playoffs but they have to win the East.. Can't get in the backdoor... Come all he haters, loyal and triumphant...

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

nope after all star break, epic collapse, like all toronto teams