Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

What do u guys make of 6 game chases? lol

saw a guy on another popular forum talking bout his 6 game chase and that he hasnt lost a series for a long time.

would u guys ever consider doing this if you win alot b4 ur first series loss? enough to profit even after ur heavy series loss? 6 game is alot of chance to win a series lol could it be a good idea with the right money management? is it for fools? lol

appreciate any opinions

2buckluck
    2buckluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2294

Chasing works... Until it doesn't. Some swear by it and others say never chase. With a good system I'd say go for it but I wouldn't have the balls to go 6 games... A popular service out there caps their chase system at 4 games, I'd prob max at 3 personally due to the exponential increases, but BOL in what you decide! The theory that you're unlikely to lose 3,4,5 in a row sounds logical, but really every bet is 50/50 chance you lose that individual bet. My 2 cents

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by 2buckluck View Post
    Chasing works... Until it doesn't. Some swear by it and others say never chase. With a good system I'd say go for it but I wouldn't have the balls to go 6 games... A popular service out there caps their chase system at 4 games, I'd prob max at 3 personally due to the exponential increases, but BOL in what you decide! The theory that you're unlikely to lose 3,4,5 in a row sounds logical, but really every bet is 50/50 chance you lose that individual bet. My 2 cents
    Soundly agree.. If it's your own and you've back tested it.. Run.. If not your putting your $ in the hands of others with no explanation..