WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

3 Team Parlay what do you think?

I'm down about 10 units over the past 3 days and want to make a chunk of it back with this parlay.

Cardinals -140, Rays -135, Pirates -140, 1 unit to win 4..09 units.

Cardinals - Garcia has been great this year, and actually always pretty much is when he is healthy and not on the DL. Practically all of his success comes from or off of his fastball and in the last month the Twins have been the worst team in baseball against the 4-seam fastball. I also think the Cardinals have the better lineup obviously.

Pirates - G. Cole has been a monster this year, and the Pirates are playing much better all around baseball of late. Shark hasn't been that good all year, he only has about 4 impressive starts. He is liable to give up 4 runs anytime out.

Rays - Chris Archer has been their shut down ace all year long, not only do I love this pitching match up against Fister, but I really think that right now Tampa Bay has a better line up than the Nationals. Souza is a player and Kiermaier impresses me more each time I watch him.

Tell me your feedback on this if you don't mind. Looking for holes to be punched in my logic. Thank!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it looks good man.

you know how baseball is though... sometimes it makes sense on paper but then it doesn't work out.

I like it though.

Gerritt Cole is probably the front runner for the Cy Young at this point in the season.

Garcia is pitching well , and so is Archer.

If there is one game in this parlay that makes me a lil bit nervous it is the Rays game.

Nationals are a good team . Fister is decent. Nationals bullpen is very good. Nationals have some pop in that line-up too.

And for whatever reason sometimes the Rays have trouble scoring runs .. especially at home.

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Hondo on pirates that's scary in itself lol

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it looks good man.

you know how baseball is though... sometimes it makes sense on paper but then it doesn't work out.

I like it though.

Gerritt Cole is probably the front runner for the Cy Young at this point in the season.

Garcia is pitching well , and so is Archer.

If there is one game in this parlay that makes me a lil bit nervous it is the Rays game.

Nationals are a good team . Fister is decent. Nationals bullpen is very good. Nationals have some pop in that line-up too.

And for whatever reason sometimes the Rays have trouble scoring runs .. especially at home.
    Thanks for your input, I agree the Rays/Nats game gives me the most cause to worry. Fister can be pretty good, it's within his power, and their bats can go off any game.

Cleveland_StemR
    Cleveland_StemR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

I think you have a pretty decent wager that has an above average chance of cashing in today. I don't want to jinx your pick but i wouldn't worry to much about the Nats/Rays game. Archer is currently pitching in beastmode and is totally obliterating all the batters he has faced in his last several outings. Washington is a couple of games above .500 and imho is one of the most overvalued teams in MLB at the moment.
    Best of Luck!!
    Last edited by Cleveland_StemR; 06-18-15 at 01:03 PM.