SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Saturday Baseball Talk

Lets get some good talk going on for the lines on Saturday. Looking fwd to a nice day of watching and hopefully winning. Will be back to post what I like. Would like to get insight on what you do or if you don't like my choices why. Lets make some money off these books boys cheers

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

A few so far catch my eye Pirates at -250 I knw its Cole vs the scrubs but wow. And Shelby at +150 against the Mutz are you serious I think Atl has a good chance to win that one. Also like Twinkies I know Rangers have been hot but Lewis angst them has a over 7 era. Kind of like CC and they Yanks hes due to eventually bounce back unlike Norris. Whats yall thoughts on those?

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

The Twins are struggling right now. I wouldn't touch it. I can't trust CC. I think the O's might be surging. I still would leave that alone as well.

I love the Braves. There is value there buddy.
    I like the Brewers as well. That Nats pitcher is unproven and the Nats bats are pretty quite.
    I like the Rockies. Latos coming off the DL he wasn't that great before

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Thanks Keel appreciate the insight might lay off Yanks. I really do like the Twins and the line is odd seeing how hot they are I thought they would be a heavier fav and how Twins are struggling. Was looking at Rookies gm might be a good over spot runs galore