Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2257

Mag,,,, later dude..

I can't even pick a team when someone says yes it's me pick also... LOVE YA BRO

Buckandadime
    Act as if

To be totally fair... That was my pick. Except for LAD and that was too much $

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I can't even pick a team when someone says yes it's me pick also... LOVE YA BRO
    To be totally fair... That was my pick. Except for LAD and that was too much $
    Sorry to have given you bad advice. Seattle getting killed is un real. Stick with it, we just offer opinions. Look at myself, I took the Yankees with their "ACE" pitching. He is also getting killed. What can you do. WE are all going through it. Well, brother, BOL and stay healthy and enjoy life.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

I'm happy dude!! Sitting with a bottle waiting on my baby girl and daughter to get home.. I couldn't pick anything out my butt the last few days... We are soooooo good Sir.. Please tell me tomorrow you hit today

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

I'm happy dude!! Sitting with a bottle waiting on my baby girl and daughter to get home.. I couldn't pick anything out my butt the last few days... We are soooooo good Sir.. Please tell me tomorrow you hit today
    So far, other than you Yank it ees, looking OK.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Yep... As long as my 7yo brings everything to light, I'm fine.. And at the risk of being not grammatically correct,it really doesn't matter....I hope I lose everything, as long as she goes to bed with a smile.... You guys are totally f'd

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Let's go yanks!!