konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

MLB Mets Update.....SHAMBLES!!!!!!

I Made a thread at the beginning of MLB saying Mets cant win with Collins....

The Mets are in Shambles and here's why
    It starts at the top the Mets Brass has zero clue.
    The Free Agents they buy are a joke of has beens.
    Granderson hit 232 then 229 the 2 years before the Mets signed him for 60 mill
    Now when he hits 220 they are upset.....Duh that's what you ordered he declines
    five straight years counting last years 227 (now he hits lead off in hopes hits
    2 more HRs this year to make moving the fenses in seem like a good move lol)
    C Young they paid this loser almost 8 mill for a year he hadn't hit over 235 in 4 years lol
    Mayberry lol they sent Den Decker packing for this loser who also declined 5 straight years and hit 212 last year so his 203 is right in line.
    Cuddyer 2 yrs 20 mill this wasn't as horrible but outside of Colo his avg is 271
    about where he is with the Mets.
    I had to laugh today the rumor mill has the Mets trying to get 90yr old Armis Ramirez from the Brew Crew he is hitting 213 but 6 years ago he was good lol.

Collins maybe... no make that he is the worse manager in MLB he has no time for young players he will play the old washouts because as he say the guy has a resume. The game has long ago passed this old loser bye! But he makes 1.1 a year something unheard of for a NY manager but ok for the Mets brass and this loser.
    Next is Warthen he gets these young pitchers who Frankie V gets pitching great and makes them crap. He instills his 1930 pitching Ideas. Last year he ruined Wheeler kid came up on fire Warthen changed his whole game he lost 8 of 9 Bartolo and Harvey told him go back to your old way. Bartolos famous do what you do kid he lit it up the rest of the way.
    Same thing going on with Syndergaad came up on fire for a few games now the last 2 games 20 hits in 10 innings he is piitching the WARTHEN way lol

Mets need a couple of 280 hitters the best move they could make is send Gee Mejia an Niese to the brewers for Gomez and the kid at SS Segura if they don't buy that switch one out for Syndergaad then its a lock.

Bottom line the Mets will go get some washed up over paid loser like Ramirez who will hit 190 and make things worse. They will stick with Collins and Warthen and finish 3rd or 4th in a weak div and miss the playoffs another year suks to be a Mets fan!

Collins hated Turner who played any where you asked had a great head for the game hussled and hit well. We got nothing for him he now plays 3b every day for the Dodgers is hitting 296 and hit over 300 last year nice judge of talent Mets!
    Who ever signs the Free Agents and let go Turner and Den Decker should be long gone....but some how you know this same fool is pushing for Ramirez lol
    Game Over
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lilpete

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

My old Buddy KONCK!

Hows it goin pal?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lincy should blank them today

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Good points. Highely likely that I will keep a fade-train rolling on the Mets for weeks to come (as long as pitching matchups are good).

posey

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lincecum and Vogelsong are untrustable. Lincecum was kinda lucky to start the season (low BABIP, high LOB%), he won't be able to keep this up. He's given up 4 ER in any of his last 3 starts.

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

fire Collins now. he should have been gone before the offseason started. Also Harvey's start yesterday has a lot of Mets fans worried. Wright and his contract is useless at this point as well. They still owe him all that money and he likely won't even play another game this year. They gotta trade Colon and maybe even Gee if they can get anything for him. They have the rotation and bullpen to make a lot of noise if they sneak into the playoffs.

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Lincy hasn't blanked anyone in like 3 years. Guy has been an average pitcher for so long now those Cy Young years seem light years away

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    My old Buddy KONCK!

Hows it goin pal?
    Hey Brock whats up last I saw of you was when they hammerd you for posting on that BEGGARS site lol

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by htown1 View Post
    Lincy hasn't blanked anyone in like 3 years. Guy has been an average pitcher for so long now those Cy Young years seem light years away
    no hitter 2013 n 2014 nice call

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Name:  IMG_3482.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  9.1 KBLike the cheap mfers they are they don't want him back they would rathercollect the insrSame as the Ponzi scam the Wilpons are one of the only ones who actually MADE MONEY they just cry they are broke. They went to court over the scam and had to pay 160 mill back because they made money not lost. I guess they have good pull in MLB to still be owners

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by htown1 View Post
    3 years he had a no-no last year you dumb fukk

posey

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    3 years he had a no-no last year you dumb fukk
    Buehrle and Humber had perfect games, doesn't mean much. Would be better to pitch constantly good and have the occasional bad outing than to pitch constantly bad and have the occasional superb outing. 1 win is 1 win and 1 loss is 1 loss. Doesn't matter if it's 3-0 or 6-5.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Lincecum and Vogelsong are untrustable. Lincecum was kinda lucky to start the season (low BABIP, high LOB%), he won't be able to keep this up. He's given up 4 ER in any of his last 3 starts.
    Ya against much better teams than the Muts. Duh. Stat means nothing. Hes good.

posey

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Ya against much better teams than the Muts. Duh. Stat means nothing. Hes good.
    No he isn't. His last 3 opponents were the Brewers, Braves and Phillies. Where are they much better than the Mets?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think Licksumcum is good BUT he is having a year so far

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The Giants have something they haven't had for years, a very good and deep offense. That's with Pence missing more games than he's played.

posey

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I don't think Licksumcum is good BUT he is having a year so far
    Really don't know how often you've seen him but he isn't pitching better than last season. He's been only more lucky. Lowest BABIP of career, highest LOB% of career, 2nd highest BB/9 of career, lowest K/9 of career, highest xFIP of career, highest SIERA of career. He isn't having a year, he is as bad as last years. Last 3 games were rather bad.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Really don't know how often you've seen him but he isn't pitching better than last season. He's been only more lucky. Lowest BABIP of career, highest LOB% of career, 2nd highest BB/9 of career, lowest K/9 of career, highest xFIP of career, highest SIERA of career. He isn't having a year, he is as bad as last years. Last 3 games were rather bad.
    Look I really don't thnk the guy is good but at 6-3 era 3.29 he is having a yr his WHPS 1.32 is lower than his norm an BAA of .238 is lower than norm and both very respectable so yeah he is having a yr so far

posey

And he talks about BAA and WHIP...I hope there comes a time when everybody has understood that those 2 stats are worthless when not looking at the whole picture.

Man, it's because of his low BABIP. I said it above. Walks are at a career high, Ks at a career low. He is not as good as before. But he is more lucky than ever.

W-L means literally nothing. You can have a high ERA along a positive W-L and a low ERA along a negative W-L.

If you don't know about stats than better don't talk about them. Don't wanna be harsh but guys, why don't you get it?

He's given up 12 ER and 5 HR along 7 BB in his last 3 starts (15.1 IP) in Philly, against the Braves at home and in Milwaukee. Neither team has an elite offense and he has an ERA of 7.04 in those.

His numbers look good because of 4 very good outings (and he had not many Ks in 3 of those). And besides one of them all were at home in AT&T. The away game was at San Diego where he's always enjoyed success.

And when you talk about ERA and WHIP. Here are his road numbers: 5.06 ERA, 1.61 WHIP.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by posey; 06-11-15 at 02:50 PM.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Brewers would ask for Matz or Noah if there's any way or Chance Gomez comes to the mets. And I personally wouldn't like giving up either of them for someone they're not Gona sign long term. The mets rotation in 2-3 years can be historic. Off course without any more injuries . Pitching wins World Series. And if they keep the young arms then they'll be ok.

smitch124

And he talks about BAA and WHIP...I hope there comes a time when everybody has understood that those 2 stats are worthless when not looking at the whole picture.

Man, it's because of his low BABIP. I said it above. Walks are at a career high, Ks at a career low. He is not as good as before. But he is more lucky than ever.

W-L means literally nothing. You can have a high ERA along a positive W-L along a low ERA and a negative W-L.

If you don't know about stats than better don't talk about them. Don't wanna be harsh but guys, why don't you get it?

He's given up 12 ER and 5 HR along 7 BB in his last 3 starts (15.1 IP) in Philly, against the Braves at home and in Milwaukee. Neither team has an elite offense and he has an ERA of 7.04 in those.

His numbers look good because of 4 very good outings (and he had not many Ks in 3 of those). And besides one of them all were at home in AT&T. The away game was at San Diego where he's always enjoyed success.

And when you talk about ERA and WHIP. Here are his road numbers: 5.06 ERA, 1.61 WHIP.

Enjoy.
    It will be interesting to see who goes if either Cain or Peavy make it back to the rotation.

posey

Vogelsong will be out of the rotation for sure IMO. Can't trust this guy in any kinda way.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

W-L means literally nothing. You can have a high ERA along a positive W-L and a low ERA along a negative W-L.

Enjoy.
    His walks an Ks aren't far off his last 2 yrs.....If whips an BAA are meaningless I suggest don't bet mlb you wont win.
    If SF rated his yr so far B+ that's enough for me on this lump again don't like the guy an if he is using mirrors or not this YR SO FAR IS SUCCESS

posey

You have understood nothing. I said it's meaningless without looking at the whole picture. Okay. You have no idea what I am talking about. Have a nice day. Conversation makes no sense.

smitch124

Well the Mets are -125 against the Giants and Lincecum today with Niese pitching. I think the bookmakers have spoken.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Well the Mets are -125 against the Giants and Lincecum today with Niese pitching. I think the bookmakers have spoken.

jjgold

Anyone not taking Lincy today is definitely drinking

smitch124

Anyone not taking Lincy today is definitely drinking
    You're right I'm not taking Lincecum and I'm drinking.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I bet the Mutts an I don't drink but I do love whenn JJ an the public hammers the other side

smitch124

I took the over

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Konck where u been. True character is defined in the good times. U should have been raving about the mets earlier in year.

jjgold

I will be on the right side

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I bet the Mutts an I don't drink but I do love whenn JJ an the public hammers the other side

smitch124

Lincecum 102 pitches through 4 2/3, unreal.

smitch124

Crawford, wow. Have a first half buddy

12 Last