Betpoints: 1260

5/16 bases

Exactly.

This card blows.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Random Thoughts:

Braves/Nats-A little too chalky for KD on the road, but I'd be surprised to see the Nats take this one when their bullpen had to go 7 innings last night.

Marlins/Pirates-Little interest, would like the Fish if the price were a little better. Duke is and has been a mess for the last 2yrs IMO.

Brewers/Phillies-Been fading the Brewers every game since they got done with the Nationals and it's been good, but they hit lefties well and this line has me a little puzzled.

Cubs/Mets-Hill can be dominant, but Mets smack around LHP very well. Not enough of a comeback to take a shot with the Cubbies, but maybe later.

Giants/Astros-Would be HOU on a system play, but pitching change and I'm not sure if my fade made his play on SF with listed pitchers or not.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, owned, thanks for sharing. Personally, I like the tribe tonight and the padres. Tribe dominant at home and minni just stinks in general. Reds stink and they have to contend with Peavy.

Heaviest bets today on Tribe and Padres for me.

GL!

moses millsap

I think Reds are worst team in baseball. That said, I can't lay that kind of price even with who I consider one of the top 3 pitchers in the league.

I'm a little bit intrigued by Minny's price if it keeps rising, which I assume it will.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Random Thoughts:

Braves/Nats-A little too chalky for KD on the road, but I'd be surprised to see the Nats take this one when their bullpen had to go 7 innings last night.

Marlins/Pirates-Little interest, would like the Fish if the price were a little better. Duke is and has been a mess for the last 2yrs IMO.

Brewers/Phillies-Been fading the Brewers every game since they got done with the Nationals and it's been good, but they hit lefties well and this line has me a little puzzled.

Cubs/Mets-Hill can be dominant, but Mets smack around LHP very well. Not enough of a comeback to take a shot with the Cubbies, but maybe later.

Giants/Astros-Would be HOU on a system play, but pitching change and I'm not sure if my fade made his play on SF with listed pitchers or not.
    Who's your fade?

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Senator7 View Post
    Who's your fade?
    One of the front page cappers.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I like Pitt personally.....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Reds are worst team in baseball.
    I disagree with that statement owned. I still say it's either KC or the Nationals.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC is nowhere near the worst team in baseball.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats, twins, reds suck. KC has bit me in the arse twice already for fading them.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way, my card is similar. Think I'll give the Suns a shot, but the baseball today is ugggly. The only thing that interests me at all is Colorado.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Still early but despite their recent strong play...i would say WASH is the worst team. KC is not bad...but they just don't know how to hold leads.

bigboydan

Exactly.

This card blows.
    I actually found a few games worth playing tonight owned. I think the Giants is a very good play tonight, along with a few other ones.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't have time to figure out exactly who I think is the worst team in baseball, but Cincinnati is a scary team to bet on, in any game I expect to be competitive, because of their bullpen.

Take tonight for example. Weathers will be out, almost certainly after throwing 3 innings yesterday on his second appearance in a row. So who's left after that? Victor Santos, Todd Coffey, Kirk Saarloos, and a rookie named, I kid you not, Jon Cunnilingus.

That's an iffy group. Coffey can be ok, especially tonight at Petco, but he's gotten knocked around this year. Saarloos can be decent as well, but it's not a group that inspires confidence. Actually at Petco I think their pen deficiency matters less than at their home park. I took them yesterday, and half-wrote the game off when it went into extra innings. I'll probably take them again tonight, since I think Arroyo will keep up with Peavey tonight, and as I said, I'm ok with Saarloos and Coffey at Petco for a few innings, at that huge line.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Weathers will be out, almost certainly after throwing 3 innings yesterday on his second appearance in a row.

thats actually a positive for us Cincy backers tonight Mr.GanchrowHG IMO.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll tell you what would be a great kind of prop bet. If you bet your team at certain odds, but if a certain reliever makes an appearance, you automatically get different odds. Like for instance, let's say tonight you took Houston at -110, but if Benitez makes an appearance, you would get -200 or something like that. Or if you took SF, you could get certain odds, but if Benitez comes in you would get different odds automatically. Obviously I'm just making fun of Benitez here, some guys making an appearance, like Papelbon, would give you much worse odds, since he usually only comes in when Boston is about to win.

Or, you could even have some sort of blown save insurance, whereby you could take the Yanks where you would win if they win, OR if they lose but Rivera gets a blown save. That would be a funny kind of prop. a lot of people would go for it i think. We could name that kind of prop the "Benitez" line, meaning you took the team and the insurance if their closer gets a blown save.

you'd be like "yeah, i took the yanks benitez line tonight".

moses millsap

I settled on 5 plays only.

BBD - Passed on that SF game.

Re: Reds - I don't know, they just don't interest me at all. Coffey is a gas can nowadays.