buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watched a game for fun last night

After sweating out the ATL/WAS game I did something I don't do enough. I watched a game for fun, no money on the line, just for the fun of it. Got to tell you it was quite relaxing to just enjoy the competition and not care one way or the other who won. It was the cards and dodgers and the announcer had a smooth relaxing voice, calling the game all by himself. It was a fun game and I remembered what it was like to enjoy a game instead of sweating over one.

Now, let me see what's on the board for tonight........

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

watch games "for fun" on a daily basis. It's a must lol. Especially having mlb tv and being a bosox fan or an fan at that matter. Not saying i dont always look at the board daily too.
    Last edited by icsky3; 05-16-07 at 08:07 AM. Reason: whoops

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

icsky3, I could definitely get into being a fan again. LOL! Just put some money on the tribe. Will try to watch one of the late games for fun after sweating the Tribe one. Clev should win as their offense outmatches Minn's and Minn is crap vs lefties. GL today!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I can't watch a game for fun anymore......

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Unless you are a fan of one of the team's, it's pretty hard to watch just for fun. When you have nothing invested in the outcome, where's the motivation?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

yeah...i kind of think it is dorky to just watch games. When it was young it was okay but now at my age and stuff it feels kind of silly and a big waste of time. I guess a fun game once in a while is okay...especially the end of a game...but that's about it for me.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watch games for fun.. but i pick who i think will win to see if i would of won.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Unless you are a fan of one of the team's, it's pretty hard to watch just for fun. When you have nothing invested in the outcome, where's the motivation?
    that is i never bet against the yankees. either i bet on them or don't bet at all.

and i never bet against peavy,harang,webb,verlander. because even if i win the bet i'd be upset.