stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Max is -300 over Phillies

Second -300 line in a week.
    Last week was Kershaw who covered easily.

Personally I think anybody who lays 3:1 (some shops have -315, others -280, so for arguments sake let's call it 3:1) on a irrelevant game in May needs to turn in their gambling card, but who am I to judge.

Even in a parlay it really doesn't cut into the books edge.
    Run line you still have to lay -130.

Can't bet it.
    Yeah, Nats should win this game going away, but if you got the three, do you really need to one?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I laid the juice. Easy win.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

phillies +1.5 is the play.

nats just swept the yankees and due for a letdown game

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    phillies +1.5 is the play.

nats just swept the yankees and due for a letdown game
    Any MLB game that you can get +1.5 at plus money is the play.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Can't believe what the manctush the public has developed for scherz. He's no longer my boy. Hate to admit it but Bryce Harper slowly becoming my favorite player

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by incognitoh View Post
    Any MLB game that you can get +1.5 at plus money is the play.
    it is not that easy or cut and dry, but generally i lean to the +1.5 side in this -300 games

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats are playing the best baseball in MLB for 3 weeks now. Nats -1.5 is the play here, they are hammering the ball vrs bad pitching. Sherzer might be the most reliable pitcher in the game right now. Dude is lights out every start.

STAX

Sherzer: 8 starts

- went at least 7 innings 7 times, 6 innings once.

- Given up 6 or less Hits + BBs in 6 starts

- Given up over 2 ER once

.92 WHIP
    1.75 ERA
    .207 BAA

I mean this is Kershaw of last year good. Take away one bad start he's given up 6 ER in 50 innings.

Nats -1.5

STAX

Nats are easily the best team in baseball. They will have the Cy Young (Max) and MVP (Bryce)... Will have the best record in MLB at the end of the year... only team in the league with a chance to win 100 games

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who is on the hill for the Phillies ?

The Phils have been playing good baseball recently but unless Hamels or Harang is pitching i would still probably either pass or play Nationals -1

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    who is on the hill for the Phillies ?

all you need to see, lmao

STAX

He aready faced Washington twice this year, Nats won both games in mid april (7-2 and 4-3). Nats were sucking then and still beat him twice. I don't think Sean "BuckChowder" O'Sullivan is gonna shut down that machine. Phillies score 3 runs max. Nats score 5+... easy RL bet here

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post

all you need to see, lmao
    damn he looks like a fukkin douche bag.

i have been waiting a month and a half to fade buchanan but i guess they sent him to the minors

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Can't tell you how much I hate it when guys who post in forums call professionals 'douche bag' or something like that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial, and terrortwylight

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Can't tell you how much I hate it when guys who post in forums call professionals 'douche bag' or something like that.
    lol i said he looks like a douche

look at the fukkin guy and tell me he looks like a good ball player

guy is a tool and fat fukk to boot

its his job to be in a good shape and he is clearly a slob

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

You're right. BB is on a gambling forum 18hrs a day and calling a millionaire baseball player a douche. Guy has prob pounded more pu$$y this week then BB has in his whole life. Time for a look in the mirror Big Bear.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    You're right. BB is on a gambling forum 18hrs a day and calling a millionaire baseball player a douche. Guy has prob pounded more pu$$y this week then BB has in his whole life. Time for a look in the mirror Big Bear.
    i promise you that guy is not pounding any pussy

danny devito gets more ass than that guy guaranteed

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    lol i said he looks like a douche

look at the fukkin guy and tell me he looks like a good ball player

guy is a tool and fat fukk to boot

its his job to be in a good shape and he is clearly a slob
    Man, please calm down. That's embarassing. You don't have to like this guy or his abilities but judging people you don't know personally is not only childish, it's a very negative characteristic.

'Douche bag', 'tool', 'fat fukk to boot', 'slob', 'not pounding any pussy', do you find even more hate?

Does MadBum look like a godd ball player? Or did Randy Johnson?

This guy is married since 6 years and has made a ton of money by playing baseball. And you are only a forum member here and write about him like that?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

it's the Phillies... they were back to a 18-24 record after their lil win streak + 2-2 split vs Col... on the road... due to lose at least 5 in a row. starting yesterday

WAS prob wins by 3+

would bet under but WAS offense might sink that themselves

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

actually Mad Bum and Randy Johnson absolutely look the part

Tall Lanky left handed mean looking country boys

STAX

Phillies might throw Paul Bunyan in this guy's uni and trot him out there. Then the Nats would be in deep shit...

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Nats RL Nash

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Sherzer: 8 starts

- went at least 7 innings 7 times, 6 innings once.

- Given up 6 or less Hits + BBs in 6 starts

- Given up over 2 ER once

.92 WHIP
    1.75 ERA
    .207 BAA

I mean this is Kershaw of last year good. Take away one bad start he's given up 6 ER in 50 innings.

Nats -1.5
    There have been 124 pitchers so far this season that has made each and every of their teams starts.
    When you factor in all angles, Shelby Miller is the best pitcher so far as of tonight, Max checks in at #3.

(Stras checks in at #117 out of 124)

Miller has a better ERA, better won/loss record, and on and on and on.

Also in an era where virtually no pitcher completes what they start, two out of Miller's last three starts have been complete game, nine inning shutouts.

No bullpen help, just nine consecutive shut out innings.

I still maintain even if you are 1968 Bob Gibson you don't wager a runline at home, and at negative money (-130) it's insane.

Top of nine, one out, closer in, Max in dugout icing his arm, just pitched 7 full ininngs of 1 run ball, Nats up 3-1, like I said 1 out, Revere at the plate, spanks a single, takes second on catchers indifference, why should they hold him on up 2 runs? Galvis singles home Revere, 3-2 Nats now, Utley smokes a one hopper to third base for a game ending 5-4-3 DP.

Nats win 3-2, your -130 runline wager loses.
    Sucks to be you
    Last edited by stevenash; 05-22-15 at 05:05 PM.

stevenash

Man, please calm down. That's embarassing. You don't have to like this guy or his abilities but judging people you don't know personally is not only childish, it's a very negative characteristic.

'Douche bag', 'tool', 'fat fukk to boot', 'slob', 'not pounding any pussy', do you find even more hate?

Does MadBum look like a godd ball player? Or did Randy Johnson?

This guy is married since 6 years and has made a ton of money by playing baseball. And you are only a forum member here and write about him like that?
    Posey.
    The voice of reason

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Nats RL Nash
    Can't bet a runline at home at -130, goes against every fiber of my wagering DNA.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

man, please calm down. That's embarassing. You don't have to like this guy or his abilities but judging people you don't know personally is not only childish, it's a very negative characteristic.

'douche bag', 'tool', 'fat fukk to boot', 'slob', 'not pounding any pussy', do you find even more hate?

Does madbum look like a godd ball player? Or did randy johnson?

thank you

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

I still maintain even if you are 1968 Bob Gibson you don't wager a runline at home, and at negative money (-130) it's insane.

Top of nine, one out, closer in, Max in dugout icing his arm, just pitched 7 full ininngs of 1 run ball, Nats up 3-1, like I said 1 out, Revere at the plate, spanks a single, takes second on catchers indifference, why should they hold him on up 2 runs? Galvis singles home Revere, 3-2 Nats now, Utley smokes a one hopper to third base for a game ending 5-4-3 DP.

Sucks to be you
    That's the reason you're laying -130 rather than minus -300

Then go ahead & take the +1.5 @ +110.....Then you can watch another scenario play out where Nats score 2 in the first another in the 3rd & tack on 3 more in the 5th. Max does his part going 7 strong giving UP 5 hits & 1 earned before turning over a 6-1 game to the pen in the 8th. The Nats add an "insurance" run in the bottom half as the pen mops it UP for a 7-1 final & your +110 runline wager loses.

You see how that works, genius??

STAX

Ive been killing on Nats RL bets. This is probably the easiest one

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats 19-22 ATS -21 Units thus far. 8-10 at home this year specifically. Compare that to 12-6 ML at home.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    That's the reason you're laying -130 rather than minus -300

Then go ahead & take the +1.5 @ +110.....Then you can watch another scenario play out where Nats score 2 in the first another in the 3rd & tack on 3 more in the 5th. Max does his part going 7 strong giving UP 5 hits & 1 earned before turning over a 6-1 game to the pen in the 8th. The Nats add an "insurance" run in the bottom half as the pen mops it UP for a 7-1 final & your +110 runline wager loses.

You see how that works, genius??
    Listen to me slick, I personally think Washington wins this game, from a gamblers point of view, this is a game I want NO part of.
    (and I actually have 30 dollars worth of lineups in play at FD with Max listed as my starter.)

You don't ever, ever, lay minus anything on a run line with a home team and I'm sure as shit not going to take 1.5 runs with a #4 starter on a crap team either. But I'm not laying -130 on a -1.5 run line either.

Now slick, what part of NO PLAY FOR ME don't you understand.
    Was it the word play? Or was it the word ME?

There are 30 better wagering options on the board then this one.

Oh, by the way slick, the next time I ask you for baseball or gambling advice will be the first time.

Get it, got it, good

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

There have been 124 pitchers so far this season that has made each and every of their teams starts.
    When you factor in all angles, Shelby Miller is the best pitcher so far as of tonight, Max checks in at #3.

(Stras checks in at #117 out of 124)

Miller has a better ERA, better won/loss record, and on and on and on.

Also in an era where virtually no pitcher completes what they start, two out of Miller's last three starts have been complete game, nine inning shutouts.

No bullpen help, just nine consecutive shut out innings.

Sucks to be you

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Listen to me slick, I personally think Washington wins this game, from a gamblers point of view, this is a game I want NO part of.
    (and I actually have 30 dollars worth of lineups in play at FD with Max listed as my starter.)

You don't ever, ever, lay minus anything on a run line with a home team and I'm sure as shit not going to take 1.5 runs with a #4 starter on a crap team either. But I'm not laying -130 on a -1.5 run line either.

Oh, by the way slick, the next time I ask you for baseball or gambling advice will be the first time.

Get it, got it, good
    Your puzzy hurt or something??
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave upscope 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Get it, got it, good

stevenash

^
    coming from the forums biggest idiot, an idiot of biblical proportions, all one can do is laugh.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

^
    coming from the forums biggest idiot, an idiot of biblical proportions, all one can do is laugh.

123 Last