mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

New York Mets on Tuesday

I am rolling with the Mets tonight for my first 3 unit play of the season. Cards coming off a hard fought, grind series with the Tigers where they played on Sunday night baseball and got to their hotel in New York at 4:30am.

They then played last night and lost in 14 innnings. Lackey lasted 7 and bullpen went the rest of the way.

Wacha has been great overall this year with a 5-0 record, but has only lasted 7 innings twice all year and not since the end of April. This means we are looking at a beat up bull pen for a few innings.

Cards bats are struggling right now. Last 6 games they have scored a combined 12 runs.

On the other side of the coin, Mets are have won a few in a row and Niese is no slouch either. The only reason the Cards opened as this big of a fav is because they are the Cards. They will start to regress a touch and it may be in effect right now. Still nothing crazy, but rolling with this one.

New York Mets +110 (3u)

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Niese has been getting hit hard all year. Teams just haven't capitalize , his era is somewhat of a lie. The pitching mismatch is rolling on cards side tonight. U won't see carpenter strike out 3 times agen tonight. They even the series . Mets can't hit. I picked them yesterday cause of HARVEY . But the bats showed no life.

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Niese has been getting hit hard all year. Teams just haven't capitalize , his era is somewhat of a lie. The pitching mismatch is rolling on cards side tonight. U won't see carpenter strike out 3 times agen tonight. They even the series . Mets can't hit. I picked them yesterday cause of HARVEY . But the bats showed no life.
    BEst of luck ... except ...... I hope you lose

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Under 3.5 - 1st 5 a good play...I noticed the HP ump tends to the Over this season...still trying to find out how much that factors into totals...I know it does somewhat, just like the wind can too.

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Under 3.5 - 1st 5 a good play...I noticed the HP ump tends to the Over this season...still trying to find out how much that factors into totals...I know it does somewhat, just like the wind can too.
    I know Tommy Karate and some of those other guys worked a lot with umpires when it comes to totals.

BOL on that one. I'm not messing with the total, but I'd lean under for the game

flying lotus
    flying lotus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

Good luck, I lean NYM too.. I hope their bats wake up tonight

mlb

i doubt he strikes out 3 times either - starting this game on the bench as a day off.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    i doubt he strikes out 3 times either - starting this game on the bench as a day off.
    Im just saying I wouldn't put my money on niese when I've seen him all year while wacha has and is the better pitcher. Even with carpenter out. Cards lineup is more potent than mets

mlb

Im just saying I wouldn't put my money on niese when I've seen him all year while wacha has and is the better pitcher. Even with carpenter out. Cards lineup is more potent than mets
    understood - just thought that was funny when the lineups came out.

mlb

Holy buried on this play .... solid you fuking loser