STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 games, 5 plays for tomorrow

Only 3 games stick out to me. Gotta put something on Rockies +275. Any time anyone is this much of a dog, its an auto bet. I dont understand it either, it isn't like Kershaw is killing it. Rockies scored 5 on him in Colorado... Eddie Butler isn't a bad pitcher either. He held LA in check this year once already. Rockies had the big dramatic win last night... not sure how that effects today's game. I mean, Rockies had lost 11 straight and then snapped that streak with the 2 out 3 run HR in the 9th last night by a guy who couldn't make contact with a beach ball for the first 6 weeks of the year. At +275, I'll throw something on it to see if the momentum and craziness lasts another day. Also like the +1.5 at +105 too...

Also love White Sox +106 at Oakland. A's can't beat lefties, and this Rodon guy has some stuff, plus Sox have been playing better as of late. they are actually starting to score some (scored at least 4 runs in 6 straight now, winning 4 of these games). I think they hold Oakland to 3 or 4 runs, which should be good enough. Also like Sox in the first five, but havent seen a line on that yet. Rdon likely only goes 5 or 6 innings.

Last play is Baltimore -125... Guys, Jared Weaver is done. I know he pitched a shutout last time out but don't be fooled. That shutout is actually a good thing for us because it gives us a better line tonight. Balty scores runs when they don't strike out and Weaver isn't striking anyone out anymore. 5 out of 7 starts this year he has 3 or less K's, and has only 21 Ks in 43 innings on the year.

ROCKIES ML
    ROCKIES RL
    WHITE SOX
    WHITE SOX FF
    ORIOLES ML
    Last edited by STAX; 05-15-15 at 05:20 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kershaw has pitched like shit ever since the Cardinals pounded him in the playoffs.

He is a shell of his former self

i think his confidence is fukked

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Kershaw has pitched like shit ever since the Cardinals pounded him in the playoffs.

Oh geez Bear...shell? It's only like 8 starts into the season for crying out loud.
    He will come around...maybe tonight.
    LAD wins tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kershaw got his ripped in his last 2 outings

his team has lost 3 out of his last 4 starts

they would have lost all 4 if it hadnt been for a late come back this past sunday against the rockies

he is 1-2 with an ERA over 4

i am just saying so far this year he has been mediocre at best

maybe he has lost his work ethic or maybe he is hiding an injury